Feral Druid Swap Bar Macro (with video)...

I really want to use this swap bar method but I have no idea if this is part of an addon or part of a UI system. Hopefully I’ll get my answer soon.

In short, these macros work with the default Blizzard interface and are not part of an addon or UI system. However, Blizzard limits how long a macro can be (255 characters); so to get past this limit, the only addon you would require would be Macro Toolkit.

Cheers! :slight_smile:

ok thanks because I had never heard of this kind of macro.

Ya, I guess the title can be a bit confusing (I never thought about that before). I remember first hearing the term “Swap Bar Macro” after the WoW expansion came out that broke the /castsequence [options] 0,0,0,0,<Spell Name> technique. Anyway, the term made sense to me because at the bottom of each macro in a set, there is a /swapactionbar command that tells the game to move from the current actionbar, to the specified actionbar. A better term for these macros might be: “Swapactionbar Macros” or whatever.

Nonetheless, I am curious to know if this macro still worked for you. I know it’s a bit old, AND it doesn’t take advantage of the extra 10% DPS that the Savage Roar glyph gives us (instead of Savagery).

Additionally, I wanted to say that I have posted my latest Druid Tank Macros here (for those who might like to delve into the Guardian spec), and that I plan on posting my latest Feral Macros soon - This time they take advantage of the Savage Roar glyph (giving us that extra 10% DPS), and I use a technique that gives us better control over our burst rotation.

Until then…

Was wondering if this you were going to post an update to this wonderful macro

[quote quote=29638]Was wondering if this you were going to post an update to this wonderful macro

[/quote]

I will be renewing my account in the fall. I will post a Legion update as soon as I can after that.