Feral Druid Working PvP/PvE Burst Macro 6.0.2 (No !@!@!@ BARSWAP!)

Hello forum and fellow friends!
I’m back after a few weeks from vaccation and now starting to lurk the 6.0.2 version of attack/spell changes.

I’m gladly to tell the people that enjoy my macros that I have made this feral burst macro, mostly for PvP to be honest, since I barely play PvE, but I can make that as well if it is needed. Just PM me and I’ll sort something out.

The struggle doing this macro took me around 2-3 hours streight, since I now saw that doing Rake meanwhile prowling gives a 5 point savage roar, so I did not put that in the macro, since you ALWAYS start an attempted kill with prowling as feral, you never go visable.

To use this macro at it’s 100% you always have to prowl at start. There is nothing to worry about having savage roar in the actionbars, but you can have it in it if you feel safer with it. The plan is that you have Incarnation in actionbutton 2, and this macro in actionbutton 1, so that you can easily click incarnation FIRST and then spam the macro. (Incarnation uses the “prowling abilitys, which are Rake (stunning 3 secs, and the 5 point savage roar) so there is nothing to fear if you would not have savage roar up”

The MACRO:
Remember PROWL and Incarnation in actionbutton 2

#showtooltip Shred
/castsequence reset=target Faerie Fire,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Rip
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Rake
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Shred
/castsequence reset=10 Shred, Rake, Rip, Shred, Shred, Shred, Rip, Shred, Shred, Ferocious Bite
/cast [combat] Prideful Gladiator's Badge of Conquest
/cast [combat] Berserking
/cast [combat] Berserk
/cast [combat] Nature's Vigil
/cast [combat] Tiger's Fury
/startattack [noharm,nocombat,dead]

If there is something that is locking up, which I do not think it will do, just tell me or try fix it yourselves.
I give premission to tweak this and re-upload on this topic. (Don’t do too much changes, since it might not work for you either way)

Actionbar 1: The MACRO
Actionbar 2: Incarnation: King of the Jungle
Actionbar 3: Skull Bash
Actionbar 4: Wild Charge
Actionbar 5: Custom Made Defencive Macro (Survival, Healing Pot (?), still don’t need it, feral always win)

First of all amazing work Tobb
ive taken your macro and tried a tweak for PVE see how you like it

#showtooltip Shred
/castsequence reset=target Faerie Fire,null
/castsequence reset=10 Shred, Rake, Rip, Shred, Shred, Shred, Rip, Shred, Shred, savage roar
/cast [@player, combat] !Healing Touch
/cast [combat] Survival instincts
/cast [combat] Berserk
/cast [combat] Tiger’s Fury
/cast wild charge
/use 13
/use 14

ive added trinket use, charge, survival if you find it useful and also it should be working Healing touch when procs.

let me know guys

Thanks

Hello Mike!

Looks wonderful with the healing inside the macro, but I myself when I play I want it to be casted right on the proc time :slight_smile: But that’s for the PvP though.

I will maybe start PvE on my druid, I am not sure yet.

I’m glad you tweaked my macro, there are so many ways to make them nowadays… :slight_smile:

& thank you for that you like my macro :slight_smile:

Sincerely, Tobb

Hi Todd,

I think you can get rid of the :-

As they wouldn’t be adding anything to the party but then it isn’t breaking it either but may streamline it removed as the leading 0,0,0’s are now defunct.

Look forward to trying it out and fiddling with it.

Dave

Hello David, thanks for your reply.

I saw this in the morning when I woke up after feeding my Rottweiler.

I managed to get it to work having this instead of the 0,0,0s.

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,Rip /castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,Rake /castsequence reset=0.3 1,Shred

Now it is working fine for me :slight_smile:

Tell me how you think about it, working most perfectly for me.

Sincerely, Tobb

what glyphs and talents Tobb and Mike are yall using?

An tobb what are your Actionbar 5: Custom Made Defencive Macro you are using?

sweet macro thank you alot both of you

Hi,

I put just :-

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,Rip
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,Rake
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,Shred

In a macro and it doesn’t cycle through any of them for me /shrug.

If you make a macro and just put that in do you get any casting?

I’ve been away from my druid but I think I have a fairly decent one with some tweaking you can adjust it I’ll post it below this once i log in.

Hi Todd,

Doesn’t seem that long ago we was working on getting Incarnation workign on Burst…

Anyway this is what I’ve got so far :-

===============================================

#show
/cast [nomounted,nocombat,nostealth] Prowl
/cast [stealth,nocombat]Rake
/cast [mod] Skull Bash
/castsequence [nomod]reset=10 Shred, Rake, Rip, Shred, Shred, Shred, Rip, Shred, Shred, Savage Roar,Faerie Fire
/cast [nomod,combat] Tiger’s Fury
/cast [nomod,combat] Berserk
/click [nomod,combat] sdb_Heal
/click [nomod,combat] sdb_Incarnation
/use [nomod,combat] 14

=====================================================

OK some wierdness in this one as I’m very very lazy I like it to pretty much do all the work for me…

Anyway I’ve had to use SuperDupermacro on this one for the Incarnation and the heal proc.

Basically in SuperDuper you create the following two macros :-

/console autounshift 0
/castsequence [@player] Healing Touch
/console autounshift 1

And

/cast Incarnation: King of the Jungle(Talent, Shapeshift)

Then in my main macro I call the two SuperDuper macro’s :-

I still put the macros for healing / root next to my main rotation but it pretty much catches them all and I can focus more on running about like a lunatic.

If you prefer control over the heals then simply change nomod to mod and get rid of the skull bash. I normally map my middle mouse click to ALT.

When WoD gets here I can swap out Savage Roar for Glyph of Savagery and slip FB in it’s place.

Anyway if its any good for you any tweaks you can make let us know.

Dave

Oh and here’s an AoE version…

#show
/cast [mod] Skull Bash
/castsequence [nomod]reset=10 Thrash,Swipe,Swipe,Savage Roar,Swipe,Swipe
/use [nomod,combat] 14

using Thrash to setup the bleed for Swipes added damage against bleeding targets. Thrash I’ve seen stays up pretty much to the second it may drop for the odd second but looks pretty good atm.

One thing I have seen when copying and pasting these macros from you might find it worth while copying it into your macro then going over the certain spells like Tiger Fury web browser copies have a knack of changing comma’s / quotes etc…

Have Fun.

Dave

hey dave…macro works but with 1 small problem…if you have glyph of savage roar it hangs up at savage roar in the castsequence…im assuming because it is continuously applying a full sr during incarnation and wont overwrite it.
not sure if there is a fix for now but should work well when we get glyph of savagery and we can just take it out of the castsequence

dom

PS. to call a floating macro in sdm its …sdf_name of macro…not sdb…/wink

Hi,

yes Savage roar does some strange things when in the sequence you can edit it out for FB and keep an eye on roar and then glyph when WoD comes out which is what I intend.

As for SuperDupermacro if you open it up make a macro then upgrade it to a SDM macro one of the buttons there near ‘Save’ is usage click that and I thinkk you will find in order to call it from within another macro the syntex is :-

/click [nomod,combat] sdb_name

As this is what I did and indeed my heal fires off with that code.

Rottz

hey theres a 255 character limit in macros how do u get the rest of it to fit. stops right after fero bite.
thanks man it work i just need the last half of it lol

I cant get to work any of those amcro :confused:
I need to put abilityes on special orders in the action bars ? i got abrtender 4 and amcro toolkit but it seem any macro i use it dont work .

Can u guys explain step by step houw to make a macro ? in older versions I made allot and work but not after 6.02 :frowning:

OK first off you need a macro extender so you can go past the 255 char limit :-

Here you can get SuperDuperMacro its working fine for me :-

Once you have SDM (SuperDuperMacro) installed create the following macro and name it Heal.

/console autounshift 0
/console autounshift 1

Next create the Incarnation macro and call that Incarnation :-

OK now you need to create the main macro name it anything you want in this example we will call it Main.

#show
/cast [mod] Skull Bash
/castsequence [nomod]reset=10 Shred, Rake, Rip, Shred, Shred, Shred, Rip, Shred, Shred, Ferocious Bite,Faerie Fire
/use [nomod,combat] 14

Once done place it on you hotbar its a single macro so no bar swapping required. Then just spam the hell out of it.

You can remove :-

From the macro if you prefer to use them manually but this is a lazy macro.

You can also place the Heal / Incarnation macros on your hot bar as they work fine for random clicking as well. You can further tweak the Heal macro so it hits your focus target if you prefer to heal the tank etc by changing :-

/console autounshift 0
/castsequence [@focas] Healing Touch
/console autounshift 1

I hope that helps just rememebr if your mouse / keyboard does your clicks for you click the macro yourself manually a couple times to ensure there are no leading spaces as you don’t want to spam plain text to the chat channel.

Rottz

OK thanks Rottz …i manage to make it work the main macro :wink:

BUt i wonder if u can make amacro that allow you to take all 3 finishers like Savge roar the rip then ferocuis bite… And all these to be repeted ?!

thanks again

Hi,

Having Savage rair in there freaks the macro out a bit when Incarnation fires off as you have a 50 stack with incarnation what I would probably do is just change the mod portion for savage roar.

When WoD gets here we can glyph so we have a perm savage roar and we wont have to worry about adding it in.

try changing :-

/cast [mod] Skull Bash

to

/cast [mod] Savage Roar

Then you can just hit any modifier key to fire it off.

Rottz

[quote quote=17463]OK first off you need a macro extender so you can go past the 255 char limit :-

Here you can get SuperDuperMacro its working fine for me :-

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info10496-SuperDuperMacro.html

Once you have SDM (SuperDuperMacro) installed create the following macro and name it Heal.

——————————–

/console autounshift 0
/console autounshift 1

——————————–

Next create the Incarnation macro and call that Incarnation :-

——————————–

——————————–

OK now you need to create the main macro name it anything you want in this example we will call it Main.

———————————

#show
/cast [mod] Skull Bash
/castsequence [nomod]reset=10 Shred, Rake, Rip, Shred, Shred, Shred, Rip, Shred, Shred, Ferocious Bite,Faerie Fire
/use [nomod,combat] 14

————————————–

Once done place it on you hotbar its a single macro so no bar swapping required. Then just spam the hell out of it.

You can remove :-

From the macro if you prefer to use them manually but this is a lazy macro.

You can also place the Heal / Incarnation macros on your hot bar as they work fine for random clicking as well. You can further tweak the Heal macro so it hits your focus target if you prefer to heal the tank etc by changing :-

/console autounshift 0
/castsequence [@focas] Healing Touch
/console autounshift 1

I hope that helps just rememebr if your mouse / keyboard does your clicks for you click the macro yourself manually a couple times to ensure there are no leading spaces as you don’t want to spam plain text to the chat channel.

Rottz
[/quote]

Does not work for me, no matter what it try, Heal and Incarnation never comes up… any Idea?

To long for macro character count. Any way to by pass this?