Feral leveling macro.

First of all, I want to thank everybody on this site. This is hard work and should be appreciated. I am currently leveling a druid with a friend, and I got so used to macros from this site that I feel naked without them now, not because I don’t understande the mechanics of the game, simply because it makes things so much easier and it lets you focus more on the game. Anyway, my druid is level 14 (Feral atm) and I would like some help please.
Looking for a simple macro, nothing fancy, that would kill things and put me back to stealth if possible. Also, the macro should be simple so I can add things to it as I level since I’m not very good at making them myself (it’s why I’m asking), thanks in advance to whoever takes the time to reply/help me.

At 14, you don’t really have enough to worry about having a macro, but here’s an attempt. I would have Pounce on the same repeating key as this macro in the stealth bar, so when you go to stealth, you’ll use that.

Cat

#showtooltip Mangle
/castsequence reset=target Faerie Fire,null
/castsequence reset=target Mangle,Rake,Mangle,Mangle,Ferocious Bite
/use [nostealth]Prowl
/use [combat,nostealth]Tiger's Fury
/use [noform:3]Cat Form
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/startattack [combat,nostealth]

Thanks for the reply, I’m level 35 atm, and the macro seems to do what I wanted, thanks, I will try to modify it as I level. Again, Grimm, thanks for taking the time to help me out.