Feral PvP "3B" Macro set (the NEW one!) 9.0+

First Off: This set got a lot of attention from Druids of all styles, mainly because of the PANIC button - it has been reworked and tuned a LOT and is even better. It can be used my Resto, Bear, or Balance also. Scroll down to the first reply if you are one of those classes.

PvP for Feral. Choose these three PvP talents: Freedom of the Hills, Leader of the Pack, and Strength of the Wild.

For your regular talents, 2, 3, 2, 2, 1, 3, 2

I use 3 Macros lined up in a row on my keyboard, Cat, Bear, and PANIC

For BG and PvP strategy : Use cat form when you’re near your group; the Leader of the Pack trait buffs the groups crit chance by 4% each person within 40 yards - it is HUGE. For single target dps use bear form. The Strength of the Wild does 8% of the targets health each time it lands and it has a short cooldown. If you get low on health (I use the screen notifier to flash red at 30% health) use the Panic button; mash it til you are stable again, then use bear form til you are out of the jam.

Realize that switching out of cat into bear, will break all roots on you. And Bear form is not able to be polymorphed either.

Be sure to buy some “Third Wind” potions for the PANIC button to work best for BG’s. If you BG a lot, you will need quite a few, though they have a 5 minute cooldown.

For Utility, put Wild charge easy at hand, tho it is written into the macro, so may not be available when you want it - when you see someone nearby low on health, pounce on them (cat form) or if you are in bear form, it will immobilize them. Also, Stampeding Roar is great for big group fights cause it takes all roots off your WHOLE TEAM. Realize too that Mass Entanglement is written in too, which can be a major nuisance to your competition.

daKOdaWkKKAwiXUue6xe1WGWXqzzu5zkyAifDnGSni6BqIXrIZrswhsj3dPudejHdQizHqXdrkmrLGlIuzJkQ8rKKmsfPoPIsVurWmHKUjKYobmuc1sjGNkmvfARiv9vKuERII7QOQ9k9xLqdwLddAXkrpMutMaDzrBMq(mKQrdLonu9AcYSjYTbQDtv)gvdNK64kIwUs9CetNY1vsBhjvFhjrNNGA)Q6Y6ybynMJobMc1fJzrtmQ0TOy6fVOQjIGQlGRJngHsP3inydohByObAq9MtFUj4CpPJfG1XcWAiRHe7V)2jjnAR5GxcT)(JHWrteSc4AiRHe7pgcKQaXkWqdznKy)bY5yfGMnK1qI9htX5kaOgYAiX(dKJHsbq2qwdj2FmeivgCfaLgYAiXi5KRPxN)XuCok)XuCok)bY5yu(Z5aHcIcO0qwdjgjNCn968V)2jjnAR5GxcT)(JHaPYGkk)XqGurLcL)yiqQmOIYFmuaHuXvavnK1qI9Ntb0GcRbQCUAuXbJBnyneZjgAq9M3XAnMoHcwmnasTqftdmPKvmnea3JoRyAmHuyX7Kq6ybynK1qI93mEUi(gmTCZ)hkivkGRHSgsS)MXZjwcLmSu8Cnh8sOn)FGCmqfyOHSb3ONw6tWc)3mEow4g881AmHuybsPesYowawdzn3t4s5FWvJV6jyXfz)HOaUgYAiX(tr1aYcm0qwZ9eUu(hC14REcwCr2FUAnclvp3QxB4CFJiNCn9gouQbn4GxcTIPHa4E0DftdX7enOEZ7ybynK1qI9hdbsLbxTgJBCVqPXkMA1AqvbD0NBco3xahYbqnqd6xHsZ6TCt90B4CFX0GoVi(wN0Gdwn0GlXLWnHlMglKIGRswbynMoLu3qm1v)3iuk9g5pA93C7mfKd(pUO)mS5FtJljrO8hQjuWC)hx0Fg28pXqTqu(lSD6r3W(hx0Fg28pQHljyd6HBC4sPK0XAnc1PE2fkaJ1GAjuOPw3qshR1yQvdlF3ybCDQgsLury8n4ne9SwTwa

Usage Information

Pvp Talents : Freedom of the Hills, Leader of the Pack, Strength of the Wild

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.35.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Thrash

KeyPress: Prowl, Cat Form

Main Sequence: Wild Charge, Primal Wrath, Rake, Skull Bash, Thrash, Maim, Stampeding Roar, Nature’s Control, Tiger’s Fury, Berserk, Shred

KeyRelease: Regrowth

For the Bear-for-Cat PvP macro :

dSdNcaWsvHERkP2guMPkfZMQCyq3uvYViQVPqxwPDQI9kTBQSFuwgH)se(nPgOkrnukLbJQHtjoOQIBtjDmGJRk1cHuwQQilMiA5q8qvk9uHhtXZrmrIKPIuNgQMUOlcjnls6zk66izJQezRQkTzkvBxLK(OkbFLivFwLkFNiLZPQAyuvJgs14uWjvPQPrIRPk48qI1PsO7QkQxRsIlO09aAGgQFEscfjU9dTe2(ARhrPBqd9wxsAaMcbykA8HkrxJ0qkCZAbkTlhqK7weiPXfcu)UieCTRhb28HgVGokO39UCrU66sCTRO14f0GO)UieCTJu6EaLUhqdzdKKK9n16mlJlMyJamvgh4Jnmf9iAiBGKKSVPwNzzCbyoIPOY4aFSH5VkJlaZrmfvgxaMJykQmoWxO4duzCbyoIPOY4cWCetrLXb(yd)dQm()FpZgYgijzCWVWFa0JsdzdKKK9n16mlJd(f(davgxiguenUrRTCdUv8SbOHnnjFbni6s3dOHSbssgxaMJyknB84IInKLqkDpGgYgijz8RDA7AeRxe8mJ)GYWypIgYje5Unz8Rx3AffvJ2QKW85MnICTCjkNjX1UgX(MADjo0RHnK9f0GOlDpGgYgijz858hm2SXJlkpTElKSLUhqdzJ2r0ElJdPsnLJGoU9KX97r0q2ajjJp8pX6z2q2ODeT3Y4qQut5iOJBpzCrZMnBi1Ahs5L9aAi9fELpuiqsPB24lebhkP3skDZgHL1CVu9a8Nnq1zxJy2B1wTatOK4E4jkfTMnBb

BEAR_4_CAT_PVP

Talents: 1322132

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.35.

Macro Version 1

Pre Macro: Mangle

KeyPress: Bear Form

Main Sequence: Swipe, Wild Charge, Frenzied Regeneration, Skull Bash, Thrash, Ironfur, Incapacitating Roar, Strength of the Wild, Stampeding Roar

Post Macro: Swipe

and for the PANIC Macro :

d0JFcaWsLOERIuBtL8mv1mLuXHLA2sYYe6Mkv(LQCBvONdANiTxQDlX(fCAigMsYVr1aLuPHsidMOHRcoOsvFvrLJH44kcwOsKLQeAXqQwUcpurvpv0JrzDkcnrOWuHQjRiz6KUiu0NvuCzGRtWgvc2kK0MjuBxsv9rjfMLKsMgKY3Lu04urVwsPgTsQfPO0jHe3ssvUMsPZRuCxfrNtL6BqPnX4MsCkApfL5R3cyU4(6yA04oX7kqrHoj)yK8Jo3lOR5dNyGWah6Aw3ShZagn0znsmrfmGi8IPXR)wN76IqxHsrbJ6dkkcV4LCIzrmFWaZZpEO1gDKkeDJxYjgaXTqLAkXjQ9aPrVcanUvN5badfmmLS67Coqx79cJgACRo31SbhvWaIWlqJBkX4MsC(eGGGCw81iJPcY5qktnBqkIRi8IPrNpwd1Gmgpjrt)oFSgQbj5oU6KykAoFSgQb5f5)VmDRZhRHAqgJNOfn9Y5J1qniVVnfRZhRHAqsUJRojME68XAOgKX)fwYLP3oFSgQbjb72RZOZLbBweubAiW4MsC(y8cKxbcYwq5cf4AeXAqUY0OZhRHAqEE)Vm978X4fiVceKTGYfkW1iI1GmA1zQGdliuykcV4mbtqauuKUY5YGnIgai04MsC(ynudYPlCX8XXjsMmi3I2jwtJoFApMbOb50Gc44MAX4hrV1jT6u0aSRzdUXnL48XAOgK))nbRvNI4qDxZgCJBkX5J1qni))BcwRwTA1Qna

PANIC-FERAL

Talents: 1322132

Macro Version 1

Pre Macro: Mangle

KeyPress: Bear Form

Main Sequence: Nature’s Control, Ironfur, Strength of the Wild, Survival Instincts, Incapacitating Roar, Barkskin, Frenzied Regeneration

Post Macro: Mangle

I’ve tested this and it is stable I am pretty sure. Realize you are not there to do max dps with these, but to get your team a win. If you want to look good but dont care about anyone else, these will not work for you probably.

I hope to have an arena build soon, but I need to get some experience under my belt first - Im in a PvP guild now and am gearing for it; so, hopefully, SOON ™.

FYI: I play Kyrian; but these macros are independent of any declaration of party like that. It seems to work best if I use my Kindred Spirit on another melee dps that I can keep nearby during big fights.

and more FYI: since this is for PvP, I stack as much Versatility as I can; before any other stat; for enchants it is standard stuff but I do use the Leech enchant on my chest. For Food, it is a toss up between a pvp feast, and versatility food - I havent made up my mind on it yet.

Do you smash the buttons, or do you use some script like Auto Hot Key?

@Balanicus I smash buttons, man, since scripting multiple key presses is against the Terms of Service of Blizz.

Seems like a great macro, been trying it out some, keep it up=)

auto scripting keys isnt against ToS. plus people who play with keyboards that spam sinlge buttons like turbo button would be agaisnt ToS if that were so. here is the link to the lazy macro post on and a picture for proof.

1 Like

It’s fine to use as long you keep it ABOVE the threshold that emulates a human speed pressing the button. Anything BELOW could warrant a possible ban i.e. inhuman speeds.

Hi there, I notice there is no Ferocious Bite in your main macro. Is that by choice? Cheers

Warden doesnt scan for keypress speed, so the point is moot.

Do you have any problem with Druid macro /gs not opening please?