FERAL-TALE (GSE 3.1.29, Patch 10.0.5, Level 70)

This might take longer than expected. While it’s one thing to wrap your head around the feral changes, it’s quite different to put them into a convenient one button macro.

Especially with single target, area of effect and rotation during Incarnation differing so much now.

2 Likes

this site might help. https://raid.subcreation.net/vault-feral-druid.html#rings

Updated for now. Not sure I like it yet, nor is it ideal.

I’ve used it extensively to clear up to +20 Mythic+ and Heroic raid. Single Target is still an issue at times. Both combo point and energy gains are too random to properly mimic.

I just prefer playing this way on Steam Deck, while sick in bed.

@acurioustale Gonna try this out tonight bro I like using 2 macros for aoe and st if I copy your macro into another one and just swap the bites to primal wrath’s will that be the same as when you press alt ?

Small update to better handle Rake and Rip during Incarnation. Also added [nochanneling] for all the Torch users.

1 Like

Still not really happy with this. Single target is lacking and AoE seems too low as well, especially with lots of movement.

I think long castsequences just aren’t really suitable. Might have to try and go back to a matrix style sequential loop again.

New version is up! Simplified it once more, which sped it up quite a bit. Increased uptime for all dots, which fucks up pandemic at times.

Still not where I want it to be in terms of damage, but getting there.

1 Like

@acurioustale yo man thanks for the work your putting in I tried to copy the aoe parts and put it into a new macro and adding nomod for a separate aoe macro but I couldn’t get it to fire off once it was all together if you get chance is there anyway you could make the aoe part a separate button not a problem if not cheers again bud

You’ll only have to save the import a second time and change Block Path 4.1 for both.

For Single Target:

~~cat~~
~~prowl~~
~~rake~~
~~apex~~
/castsequence [nochanneling] Thrash, Rip, Brutal Slash, Brutal Slash, Shred, Shred, Ferocious Bite, Rake

For Area of Effect:

~~cat~~
~~prowl~~
~~rake~~
~~apex~~
/castsequence [nochanneling] Thrash, Brutal Slash, Primal Wrath, Brutal Slash, Shred, Shred, Shred, Primal Wrath, Rake, Shred

That’s it! :slight_smile:

Cheers bro I tried making a new one and copying what I wanted and must of messed up somewhere thanks for that mate

only 65 but slammmmmmming

Thanks for the update!

Hey kitty friends,

with this recent hotfix, I had to update the macro and talents slightly:

Ashamane’s Guidance has been live hotfixed with the following changes: 0.95 rppm unhasted, fully extends both ways ag->inc and inc->ag

This may make it a very solid choice now will update more as we work it out more!

I hope to add a trigger for more a bitey and shredy rotation during Incarnation later today.

3 Likes

And we’re a go: holding Ctrl will mindlessly alternate Shred and Ferocious Bite. If you wait with Incarnation until 5s after pull, so Rip is already applied, the damage loss of not refreshing it is negligible.

Getting pretty close to single target sims for 1 target dummy, but AoE is still lacking. Kinda hard to spread Rake with a macro. :sob:

2 Likes

Focus on spending your GCDs for AOE Dot and Brutal slash. Dont try to do rake on every target. Just on focustarget and spread it sometimes. Its very important to do bites only above 4 targets if they’re free and you are waiting for energy for Primal Wrath. Always refresh your Primal if 4 or 5 CPs.

Ive done about 105k overall in academy +19 :o Works like a charm. idk if it’s close to my sim but i was pretty proud and way ahead all other dps xD

As per Dreamgrove:

Q: How to use finishers on AoE
A: Spend all your combo points on Primal Wrath. Weave in free bites from Apex Predator Procs to maintain Sabertooth uptime.

Q: How to build combo points in AoE
A: Maintain Thrash > Brutal Slash > Rake. If all targets have Rake and you have no BRS stacks left: Spam Thrash on 5+ targets, otherwise Shred.

While funneling works well with the macro on smaller pulls, the damage could be way higher during very large pulls, e.g. the quad before tree in AA or the init triple in HoV.

I tend to play these manually, but that’s not much fun when playing in bed on Steam Deck, so I’ve been experimenting with /targetnextenemy and pause blocks a bit.

1 Like

I dont really have any complaints im 370ilvl and doing 45k overall and not itemized at all. So thank you for this hoping more updates come

Thank you for this, Not sure if you posted in error, but with

~~rake~~

left in the macro it spams that in the chat. Not sure if you meant it to be

~~dots~~

as that is what is in the variable section in the current iteration of the macro.

hey im loving this macro really making me enjoy feral i was wondering if it would be possible to make a seprate aoe macro so i dont have to use modifiers or if you could explain how so i could do it i would really appreciate it
thanks again

If you count 10 posts up above yours, he went over it with how and what to change. Hope this helps

1 Like