FERAL-TALE (GSE 3.1.29, Patch 10.0.5, Level 70)

Did you fix it? did you replace with dots or simply remove rake variable?

And what is the speed in ms to use macro? i do not understand why: sometimes fires good, sometimes slows or blocks and i can’t figure out why…

I didn’t dive very far into this macro, there are a lot of moving parts and I did not feel competent enough to edit it to my playstyle. But to answer your question, I simply replaced rake with dots. The macro was attempting to call for it, and without “rake” being present it would spam in chat. Quick fix.
I have not really found a solid speed to fire the macro myself. I personally fire off most of my macros at 50ms. I seem to get the best performance out of many of the macros fired in that manner.
I personally have issues with macros that have many cast sequences, or longer cast sequences. Combo classes (rogue, druid) I get random lock ups or very poor performance out of them. Normally I manually cast finishers for those classes. Sorry I couldnt be of more help

First of all thanks a lot for your answer. I think i am in the same boat, seems to me that macros with a lot of castsequences make sometimes freeze the whole thing, in this case it is happening very frequently. Another chapter that can create problems is that i play game in another language and while main blocks are automatically translated, i must hand change spell names in the variables and, in this case, also in the “known:talent” line, so i think (but i may be wrong?) this messes things up even more…Btw for me i can’t make this macro run and work properly.
Random freezes occurr also in other feral macros , but less than this.
Regarding MS speed i use a rule: my gcd divided by 9, i always have been good with this method, maybe you can try it.

1 Like

How were you able to get GSE working on your Steam Deck if you don’t mind me asking. I have GSE downloaded to the addons folder but it doesn’t show up in game.

ok I’m confused

is the macro at the top updated?

or is everyone imputing their own fixes

the latest version the creator has put out is at the top. latest discussion is people modifying it for their playstyle.

ok thank you for the info

Hey thanks’s for your work. Are there some updated talent builds for 10.0.7?