Fiódor Emelianenko

After a long time, using other people’s macros, and after studying a bit about GSE, I tried to create my own macro. If you can test, I’ll be grateful.
I’m currently using Energizing Elixir on Raide, and on Mystic+ I use Power Strikes. Energizing Elixir Icon Energizing Elixir is the recommended choice in all situations, as it provides more Chi and Energy than the other options, and being able to use it on demand increases its efficacy. Power Strikes Icon Power Strikes is fairly close behind on single target and can be used on single target if you are not comfortable using Energizing Elixir, but overall the maximum benefit of Power Strikes is well behind that of Energizing Elixir.
For 90’s talent I’m using Hit Combo,and on Mystic+ I use Rushing Jade Wind, With this Using Rushing Jade Wind I keep the dps at a high level. Rushing Jade Wind Icon Rushing Jade Wind is an active ability with a 6-second cooldown (reduced by Haste). It deals damage to enemies in an 8-yard radius around you over its 6-second duration (also reduced by Haste). Up to 3 of the targets hit will be debuffed with Mark of the Crane Icon Mark of the Crane. Each instance of this debuff increases the damage of your Spinning Crane Kick Icon Spinning Crane Kick (against any target) by 50%. Great for dungeons.
Hit Combo Icon Hit Combo causes each successive attack that triggers Mastery: Combo Strikes Icon Mastery: Combo Strikes grants 2% increased damage, stacking up to 6 times. The buff lasts for 10 seconds, with each new application refreshing its duration. However, the buff fades immediately when you use a series of attacks that would not trigger Combo Strikes (so, using the same attack twice in a row).
Rushing Jade Wind Icon Rushing Jade Wind can be used when there are consistently 5+ enemies (and you are using Serenity Icon Serenity as your tier 7 talent), or many more targets and you want to cut down the ramp-up time of Storm, Earth, and Fire Icon Storm, Earth, and Fire, but this is almost never the case.
Note: When using Rushing Jade Wind it is advisable to use Power Strikes

Sequences['Fiódor_Emelianenko'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.03.
  Author="Æmelianenko@Nemesis",
  SpecID=269,
  Talents = "3,?,1/3,3,?,1/3,2",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/cast Touch of Death",
      },
        "/cast [nochanneling] Touch of Death",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Rising Sun Kick",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Strike of the Windlord",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Fists of Fury",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Rushing Jade Wind",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Fists of Fury",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Rising Sun Kick",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Strike of the Windlord",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Whirling Dragon Punch",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Fists of Fury",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Rising Sun Kick",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Strike of the Windlord",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Whirling Dragon Punch",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Chi Wave",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Chi Burst",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Rushing Jade Wind",
        "/cast [nochanneling,talent:1/3] Chi Wave",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Rising Sun Kick",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Strike of the Windlord",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Fists of Fury",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Whirling Dragon Punch",
      PostMacro={
        "/startattack",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Rising Sun Kick, Strike of the Windlord, Fists of Fury",
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

iLevel 871, 490K DPS over 53 million damage
Used talents 3-1-3-3-1-3-2
Used 3 charges of Storm, Earth & Fire

I hope that you enjoyed! Looking forward to more testing :smiley:

ive been testing it with 3233112 and it works good, no hang up yet decent dps at 850 ilevel

im running it at 200ms using corsair cue software with my m65 RGB pro mouse

II’m glad you liked it :slight_smile:

Now I’m using 3-1-3-3-1-1-2
Getting 550K dps over 75 million damage. I’m iLevel 874.
I did add this line so I can easily use Storm, Earth and Fire
Under KeyPress section:
/cast [nochanneling, mod:alt] Storm, Earth, and Fire

Yes you can add storm, earth and fire, I do manually, :slight_smile:
The purpose of this macro is to be able to have the talent change option without the dps loss.

[quote quote=50686]<font><font>Agora estou usando 3-1-3-3-1-1-2 </font></font><font><font>Obtendo </font><font>550K </font><font>dps acima de 75 milhões de dano. </font><font>Eu sou o iLevel 874. </font></font><font><font>Eu adicionei essa linha para que eu possa usar facilmente a </font></font><font><font>seção </font><font>Storm, Earth e Fire </font><font>Under KeyPress:</font></font> /cast [nochanneling, mod:alt] Storm, Earth, and Fire
[/quote]

Yes you can add storm, earth and fire, I do manually, :slight_smile:
The purpose of this macro is to be able to have the talent change option without the dps loss.

doing 2.2 mil burst down to 1.1 mil and 840k dps constand with 907 item.lvl without tier
good work buddy :slight_smile:

Glad you liked it! What talents are you using? Both talents give a high damage

What spam rate does this work well with?

[quote quote=50997]doing 2.2 mil burst down to 1.1 mil and 840k dps constand with 907 item.lvl without tier good work buddy ???
[/quote]

I’m not seeing anywhere near this with ilvl 912 and 4pc T19 with “3,1,1,3,1,3,2”, what is your setup?, I’m seeing 1.2 mill burst and it will drop all the way down to the 600’s.

With my rotation NOT using GSE2 I hit 2 mill burst and avg down to about 760-780k constant so I must be using the macro incorrectly?

[quote quote=51108]

doing 2.2 mil burst down to 1.1 mil and 840k dps constand with 907 item.lvl without tier good work buddy ???

I’m not seeing anywhere near this with ilvl 912 and 4pc T19 with “3,1,1,3,1,3,2”, what is your setup?, I’m seeing 1.2 mill burst and it will drop all the way down to the 600’s. With my rotation NOT using GSE2 I hit 2 mill burst and avg down to about 760-780k constant so I must be using the macro incorrectly? [/quote]I agree I get about the same 1.1 mil then down to 600-700 k 921 ilvl