Fire Mage Macro Shadowlands 9.0.1 - Burn it ALL!

Hello @everyone! and good morning.

Heres the macro i made for Fire Mage ( performs good! )

First of all, remember game is in beta phase /ptr ( some addons working atm )

Did mine with my macro external software logitech gaming software, but ofc you can do it
with Corsair Utility Engine, Steelseries Engine, Razer Synapse, Autohotkey, etc…

105 MSEC KEYPRESS

Talents are 1 , 2 , 1 , 3 , 1 , 3 , 3 ( Firestarter, Shimmer, Incanter’s Flow, From the Ashes, Frenetic Speed, Living Bomb, Meteor )

…::: SINGLE TARGET MACRO :::…

dWJpeaGEsLQxke5TsITPkyMcPMnPmFk3uvYVeQUnk6YG2Pe2lXUfSFv8yQggck)wLgiPsAOcjdwvnCsfhKujEncYXKuhxiQfIsTuHslgy5IEOQqpfPLPk1Zr0eLOYurOjl10r1ffkUNev9muORlr2OQOTsQkBgA7KQQpkemlsv6ZOKtROrkeAAKkLrJaJhbvNefmosUMcNxIYkjvXDLKoSsl1crPOwOpzi2yOmueHOJrkElefkXvdg4KcT(DnJ1mYOqFTEE1hmjN3aPqukQfIsrTqnhXU3fX4(sYT88nhrLca62CevkaO7Oi4cdtc)8FQTmHKwAPu8wOMJy37IyCFj5KWixcgCOLNV5iogD7U5iogUpgNFcjH8YZ3KfKF(wA55BoIkfa0T5iQuaq3rp1)mW68zFzcS0s9E(MJOsbaDBoIkfa09ZzcbRMMLwQ3Z3CevkaOBZruPaGUFotiy10S0sPGrHAoIDVlIX9LKB55BoIkfa0T5iogUpgvcxNGneGAZaRQwE(MJOsbaD)CMWZNT2sYT0sPq3eQ5i29Uig3xsULNV5iQuaq3MJ4y4(yujCDc2qaQndSQA55BoIkfa09JxMGsK85nyPLsXqOMJy37IyCFj5wE(MJOsbaDBoIJH7JrfD1lLK3SQLNV5iQuaq3VGC4nT0sP4bHAoIDVlIX9LKB55BoIkfa0T5iogUpgvcxNGneGAZaRQwE(MJOsbaDZwB19zG15ZEZCctlTuOrFV6e9K5Kl0AHsmNbcb51cBHgr42cqOfqNqcqOSHACbi0yNbw1cqOXodSElaHgjyzrLqssHOuuluZrS7Dr0Ce7ExeJZ3KfKddqMLzPLNFLWLGnzw98R0WTRkCHgjyzXc1GljuikCHsmNbcb5Vf2c9XltWYf2cLYH68SuW5ZBqOuyKlbd85Qj0Os4R1ZRqukQfQ5i29Uig3xsULNV5iQuaq3MJ4y4(yuXVmblVQLNV5iQuaq3VMzEZZNbMllOLwkCHg1LK)A98kefUWfUqJang9btY5nifVFGWQf6RnuA1yiWHP(Hb(8ge2cTCqClPXLIAHgtaVPdF8YuNLVGP2KxMWwOreQPJqp65OhHs1b6muoP4bgfQUuItWnfQWfUia

Usage Information

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.01-alpha17-shadowlands.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro:

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence:

**FOR THE PROCS, REMEMBER TO HAVE IT ON SEPARATE KEYBIND :wink:**

PYROBLAST ( SINGLE )
FLAMESTRIKE ( AOE )

PS: ANY MACRO YOU HAVE ALREADY ( ICE BLOCK, INVISIBILITY, ETC… ), REMEMBER TO HAVE / STOPCASTING IN THE FIRST LINE, SO WE CAN INTERRUPT THE SEQUENCE OF YOUR MACRO PROPERLY

NEXT SHADOW PRIEST MACROS! <3

3 Likes

cool setup but seems to lock up completely after metor

Hello @nova

Remove Heart Essence, and / or meteor on to another key :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers

Scorch on a separate key for high movement?

1 Like

Hello there @mbrewer77

Thats the idea, to have it separate on key press ( via ahk or mouse software ).

Cheers

This macro works great, it increased my DPS 15% from the previous macro but then I added a macro in the KeyPress section and it increased it 62% more

/cast [mod:shift, nochanneling] Pyroblast

But that’s just me, Thank you

1 Like

Thats why i prefer to have it on separate keybing ( too much randomness procs ).

Cheers.

1 Like

I’ve tried different ms settings on my mouse, but I still have times when my toon just stands there. Time I could spend casting a fireball. I’m not complaining. Just trying to figure what I’m doing incorrectly.

3 Likes

The main issue is how the castsequence is handled. Since it specifically goes Living Bomb -> Fireball -> Fireball -> Living Bomb, etc, the sequence will lock up if you have Living Bomb on cooldown. I assume the concept is that you would have enough time using Pyro inbetween that it comes back up, but if your crit is low or you just get unlucky, that may not be the case.

What I did to prevent this was moved Living Bomb to pre-macro. This makes the macro attempt to use it when it’s available, and if it’s not, moves on.

2 Likes