Firefrosty mage leveling rotation

Basic FireFrosty leveling rotation
trying to auto check and cast arcane intellect & refresh frost armor
starting with frostbolt to slow them then using fireball frostbolt and fireblast

i was trying to shoot of with a wand after that to preserve mana but i keep messing that up
any ideas or tips on how to make this work are very welcome

da0Hcaala3cHAxcv6xczyiXXqQLrKNPQY0ukDnvLTPe5BIQ04evLZPeSorfDprLmqrfoOsOfQK4HiIjIaxuuP2OqzKkrDsLIxQK0mfvXnPkTtr6NIQQHIqwQsvpvXuPQ2QqfNvOkVvvvURsQ2l0GLCyqlwjLhd0KvQCzuBgj9zrmAr50u51QQQzl42QIDtYVvz4iQJJiTCcpNutNY1jQTJG(ovX5vLwVqvTFPgPrFmLgNyB2N7y7Z)4hpmvc9Xzzoqo4u)JtMzK15mkYZ5jaJ)7deuC64cEprwevNGPkoT9s8dmHjoWeYbNkHyXzqZDQOfKY7wC8HbwzACijploZgs6IQtWufN2EXHaMkuoyyknolZbY4eZj4yItBVDTgu7a76bMWDfyc5GtL0L4mO5ovxQRRNBNJQJf6UKjVdAovsxwMt3LNmxG7YfcDLC44fckU4WcT7uA0htPrFmLgNiqO20mPYScK7QlbRzlxguKWw0xxDjr5dOl6T)a6sIYhqxs0)wcOl6T)a6sIYhqxs0)wcOljkFaDjr5dOljkFaDPKdbmvcNiqO26AYUZa6AYUZa6AYUZa6AYUZaWHK7znOHRGZym5yYkqZDkCgMuzwzoyaNv539CGHAg9rdNv5xIeSwJ(yknorguKWgR4N3U(tDzqXZ6)TJH7whnCisWEHGId9XuACIaHAtZKkZkqUl6TFla0LsoeqdhIoT5fcko0hn0qdNHmdUHamnF4SOSLDcCiWXNShohEDcyc31Eii7b(IJxOsgg2OmwqiRm3PWvqdnebUsage Information
FireFrosty basic mage leveling rotation no modifiers updating this while ill go

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.19.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Arcane Intellect

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence: Fire Blast, Frostbolt, Fireball

I won’t try to be the authorative answer here, but the way GSE handles cast and castsequence isn’t what you’d expect. In your macro, it’s going to cast the following skills in this order: Frostbolt, Shoot, Fireball, Shoot…

I’m not fully sure what you’re wanting to accomplish, but my recommendation would be in the KeyPress section, add something like the following:

/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [mod:ctrl] Shoot; [mod:alt] !Shoot

I want to stress, this is just an example. It’s been tested and working, but having two different modifiers to accomplish the same thing is likely overkill.

But what this would do is allow the Sequence section to include your castsequence, but if you need to preserve mana you can do press the macro with CTRL or ALT to cast Shoot instead.

FYI, Shoot starts attacking repeatedly with the wand, whereas !Shoot just attacks with the wand once. I suppose there could be use in having both, such as when you want to add to damage but not generate a lot of threat, as I’ve been told wand generates threat 100% every hit, so a single attack could be helpful, but I’m no expert on the matter.