Fluffy's fluffy Feral [M+ , Questing and Raiding]

Hey Vondreth! Im not playing my Fluffy Feral these days. I had a break for months due to a lack of content for me :slight_smile: But as i see in the Patchnotes the system how Feral works has not changed. And so my Macro as well. If you post the line, i could translate it for you. If im going back to my Feral-Specc, i will upload a new version.

Hey Breezy! Thanks for your compliment! Back in the days, I played my Feral, these macros were the best I could offer. I’m not playing my Feral these days. But as I see in the Patchnotes the system how Feral works has not changed. You want 2-3 Wild flesh rending and 3 Jungle’s Fury [crit crit crit] . 1 Trait with the cooldown reduction @ your berserk isn’t wrong at all.

Edit: Yes, Heart-Trait is also nice to have. Depending on your SIMs

Major for M+: Focusing Iris or Breath of the dying
Minor for M+: memory of Lucid Dreams, breath of the dying, Conflict and Strife, Focusing-Iris

Corruption: S Tier: Severe [Crit!]
A Tier: Twilight Devastation [Heavy AOE]

But I would recommend SIM-ing.

Cheers, Fluff

Heya Fluffs!

Updated macros, Infotext and more :slight_smile: Take a look!

Fluffy greetings, Fluff

I thought out corruptions were severe and strikethrough?

1 Like

Well, it depends on your go to :slight_smile: For M+ I’m checking Raider.io Ladderboards. For Raiding I would recommend checking warcraft-logs. For my experience, i play Severe [Stacking] or Twilight [Rank 5] for Heavy AOE. I saw some awesome builds with gushing too. You can choose whatever you want. For an overwiew check Bloodmallet. What do you prefer Packsie? Cheers, Fluff

Thank you! Well on the druid dicord people were saying severe and strikethrough, so now I’m confused.

Well, let me explain. If you got about 38-46% Crit [NOT SIMED!] . Maybe strikethrough would be an better option DPS-wise for some realy high keys, where every bit and every bite [haha] counts. It depends on several factors. How much AOE and ST-Burst does my group do? Am I a niche DPS? Are there many targets in the group, that need to die extremely fast by my dps? Is my corruption-resistance high enough, to put on some [over-] corruption to get my highest SIMs? Is it possible for me to play with a bit too much corruption? What does my healer say and heal for real? Am i good enough to move out the thing from beyond? Can i CC it in most cases? You see, this system has much to offer, but it’s not possible to give you THE best answer. :slight_smile: Cheers, Fluff

Dennis you fluffy feral kitty kat. I am usually a shadow on this site. I was not registered until now, for I had to post and say thank you.
I tried basically every good feral macro threads and went into customizing them to fit my twists. Ultimately feeling like it was not it yet.
Yours a few times. Until this new revision here. It’s nearly perfect. I did customize a few things again to fit my playstyle.

For everything I have to say about FERAL MACRO + GSE and autoclicking mouse. YOU ABSOLUTELY need to have Ferocious Bite and Rip/Primal Wrath on a mod key. Otherwise you lost the game and your dps control.

So I will shut up now. Thank you again, I am back at appreciating my Feralism at it’s nearly best right now.

RAIDBOTS SIM:
https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/vCabmr765eoNWqxcAJfTDy

I am simming 100kish on a Dungeon slice. I ran 2x 5 Masks Trials. They were at 118k DPS total zone time and 123k. You must consider there are extra buffs in the zone.

YOUTUBE 5 MASKS MACRO TRIAL RUN FLUFF’S with YSO MOD:

Cheers you guys.

1 Like

A fluffy welcome to our forum and community Yso! I am very happy that you like my macro and my little guide with the special fluff. It’s good to know that I was able to help you enjoy your feral again.
If you want an improvement or if you can give any suggestions, you are welcome to post them here.

You have a very nice interface btw. Very tidy and structured.
Keep your ears fluffy and your claws sharpened.

Fluff

Possible for 9.0.2 update @Fluffel

1 Like

Hey Drake, i will update the macro and guide soon. Im maining a resto-shaman this raidtier and need some more time on my alt. But so much to do, and so little time. :wink: Stay healthy and merry christmas!
Greets, Fluff.

1 Like

awesome cherrs thanks and you too