Fowyn's Frosting 8.0.1

Header

Fowyn’s Frosting is my very first frost mage rotation without doing anything else besides running AHK at 50ms.
I tried to make it so we would always get a Brain Freeze proc which is no easy job for a mage as we are bound to the power of RNG BUT!! i do think i got something good running here, let me know what you think of it.
Feel free to tinker with it.
The reason why i made this rotation is purely because i hate the idea of mod keybindings so i made it almost fully automatically, i will share my AHK profile so you could try it aswell.

{0::
If State=50
State=Off
else
State=50
SetTimer Strong, %State%
Return

Strong:
Send 1
Return
}

d8dAcaWmPK1lsLxII8wuIxlsvpwrhMOZlsMTGoTqFss4xsrFtI4UOu2Pi2lYUj1(b)usXFfP0VvAGsGgQKQbdnCfCqjLUPuXXu15KiTqjQwQeQflLA5egMKupvLLHcEojtusYufyYOunDQ(QeW4qHUmLRRqBuQYwLqAZOsBxQ0hfPywIY0qfFhL0iLG6ZOQgnQY2evNef1zLqCnjk3tcYTLchxs0UKQA6Pak5PRxnfOijvCPTxX1CbmNKgkHbkGUazOPDfD)))3Ib6kSfoqxTkaxUawx6tEaYy)Q7)agbKvPcqz7qdqFbKV5awUqg1a2tyw6mahe7eqRRjsbyla9fqoaYvSkV9g6aoLkxLbyKlGoVOcWOcq96aYp2nQ5dyQDeqjGdIDMby0RqbyBt5a6lGCJA2bucO2yfWbXYngAaUca9Oo9MaqwJopaDErfGR26txvgx5yOtjpD3GnzUkkjNdD1o68wbDmjIkpAARGxmSRjASRMUoYPylQjuXvROak5Pak5PR5uQCLv5OPNgGakmL5fAUnAl9MUuW3Cab8)8ma)ppdW)ZZa8)8ma)ppdWV0slHX8ma5Wj)5KbyRQ5uwz0vFvEh5uSua50XKLQUWukkGsE6A6sbFZnT1ifGSOxEsrd2yHDtYoBucd01CkvoGSO3bZzdWwFoJLqoDNBd9g1tpUA6oRYrt7rziD1fwh5uSua50XKLQyl0KkJciNCYPRJupkdzw7MORP94QPYjNCIa

You can also delete the reset=combat/target part if you’re group is fast at pulling, Icicles is a 1 minute proc anyway, i can’t speak for Brain Freeze but then again, welcome to the class of RNG’s :slight_smile:

Profile update V1:
Added “reset=combat/target” to the start of the rotation, most of you know why i assume.
It’s easier to let the profile reset on it’s own after you select a new target.