Frost dk bfa 8.3

I see, do you simply just bind the macro to a button like 1 and tap it repeatedly?

Could you possibly link your warcraftlog character using this macro John? Just curious!

no i use a programable mouse and set it to fire hot keys as i need,

I would if i had them as 95% of my logs are for blood spec the remaining 5 is when i dps as UH on single tank fights.

i only use frost for M+ but might change come new raid plus if the nerf to Breath is not hindering the spec further.

John mets ANY update for Frost?

Hey John great macro. Just started using it. Leveling a DK now so not sure if I was going to use Unholy or Frost. Unholy seems a little slow and early observations are that Frost kills the mobs a lot faster. So far I like using the Frost.

it was updated like 15 days ago

A yes thanks for the feedback
Are the talents correct?

sorry no
for BoS with Frostscythe its 3123333

for bos without it 3122333

i also try to aim for 2 pieces of az gear with frost whelp on it

so 3123333 is for the main (first macro posted)?

yeah tbh it can be anythingyou want except BoS, frostscythe and i guess FwF must be chosen

I need something clarified. If I talent for frostscythe and bos, olblit is no longer needed in the rotation? I’m guessing this would only be in heavy aoe and m+?

Wrong
if you use BOS spec you need Obliterate

I manually use one or the other when using the first macro?

Hey, John, I can’t get the shift modifier to work with your BoS macro any ideas? Are you now running BoS over Oblit? I really miss Legion :frowning: #nerfedfrostDK

yeah check your keybinds wow defautls may be causing issues.

I actually run UH over frost for now, im hoping i can get a second 1h i may play around with frost and see what numbers i can get

yeah check your keybinds wow defautls may be causing issues.

I actually run UH over frost for now, im hoping i can get a second 1h i may play around with frost and see what numbers i can get

some refinement to my Frost Oblit build. essentially the rotation is, obliterate then FS rinse and repeat weaving in other cooldowns, the trick was to get it to not get hung up on the cast sequence, so now how it should behave in a way where it will override the sequence and use an appropriate ability pending resources when it needs to. The previous build would have uneven usage, ie use oblit until out of runes then spam FS until out of power rinse repeat. so now KM procs should be wasted less often.

not also my stat weights are different compared to BoS builds were I have everything balanced, so all secondaries are around 800 ratings (ilevel 410) leaning a bit more on crit than mastery.

Azerite traits are whats left over after my best ones go to UH but all try and boost frost strike.

dKZCcaGEQk1lPQYBjX2OQQzkfmBPQBsr(fv52qANk1Ef7Ms7xv)KKKHHK(nIHcvmyGHlvCqOkpMWXi15uslKKAPsHwmOSCqoSINkzzq8CQmrPKMksnzk00r9APexwLNPexhj2OuQTssQndQy7uv40qzwGk9zsIJlfzKuv03OGrtrDxICsPstJOUgOQZdv1kPQK1jf14GkD0HoBDQ2nQQIwDB8Ygj0P8513jvxlgJn9paDeqKhWKhOYXpGnJzvX9ahpq8z8by2hOUnEPON(ZYUuAeTEzbjvRhCgk9C26u4rHntGs5lIz7dmDSVtvDor3wZgbEDktJaIO6dYHrSUqNTo0zRt5jgh)afbbf2WspqV6VbduZgjLNyC8dueeuydl9azdW7pUzVKYtmo(bkcckSHLEa8Aed6ufFDAtXkymInvDnr5Sm20NQbcPtdyOyCkDk)o8B86VXDHoBDkpEGu54ZEO4)aflX8aHkPy8gJsHtrdHzB5yKOofneMTLJ1rDk)o8Xb6CUqNToLNyC8duqjgBE6zPhiVQXvoBKuEIXXpqbLySzNzm4WspaXW6cvKSxs5jgh)aflrqqHnS0dKx14khofoqNPrarcD26uEIXXURjkNvCpqrqqHnS0dKxPIqfUpqEvlVKnskpX44hOiiOWgw6bYRurOM9skpX44hOiiOWgw6bYRA5LWPWH4ytJaIe6WHdNQRGytLY0yPm9DT8b5JZYyeBuhoCcUsage Information
Initial macro to get things started in BFA

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.05.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Frost Strike, Obliterate

KeyPress: Frostwyrm’s Fury, Howling Blast

Main Sequence: Empower Rune Weapon, Remorseless Winter, Pillar of Frost

KeyRelease: Contains various utility functions.

@John Mets

You can maker macro with up level 90 to 120.

This macro says I can not do this now
I Remove the talent level 100 but still say I can not do it

I need macro for level 90

How much ms?

i run mine at 50ms but you can change to suit

[quote quote=70045]@john Mets
You can maker macro with up level 90 to 120.
This macro says I can not do this now I Remove the talent level 100 but still say I can not do it
I need macro for level 90[/quote]

I’m not sure I follow what you mean, as level 100 talent is a passive that affects pillar of frost, which means the macros just fire normal pof, unleas you are refering to the BoS macro?