Frost Dk duel wield Single Macro Needed.

Okay so i have been using this.

(daddys macro found on this form)
#showtooltip Howling Blast
/castsequence reset=10/target Howling Blast, Plague Strike, Soul Reaper, Frost Strike, Howling Blast, Howling Blast, Frost Strike
/cast [combat] Plague Leech
/cast [combat] Blood Tap
/cast [combat] Pillar of Frost
/cast [combat] Empower Rune Weapon

gets me 8k to 13k dps at lv 100.

Not really that good iam looking for a macro or 2 that well get me more dps iam very well geared and should not be hitting that low.

If no one has a marco any advice what rotation i should be using as a frost dk duel wield?

The problem is the lack of Obliterate, with the enhancement gained at 96 (I think) it is a dps buff, problem is the way things work with runes and rune power management, getting a macro that can weave in oblit effectively and not lock up due to no RP or runes on CD is the issue that actually make macros with out oblit run smoother all round, I have been tweaking a lot atm im ilvl 633 and doin 12-20k in heroic dungeons with my old macro close to the one you posted with some tweaks to allow for blood tap and outbreak, on large trash pulls I could hit 33k easy. rotation has not changed much since pre wod just at 100 oblit is useful and AMS is pretty much a defensive CD now

So, what’s your tweaked version look like?

Ya whats the macro iam using no macro any more and just the single abilities and iam hitting way harder

this:
#showtooltip soul reaper
/startattack
/castsequence [mod:alt]Blood Tap
/castsequence reset=11 Howling Blast, Howling Blast, Plague Strike, Frost Strike, Soul reaper, Howling Blast, Frost strike, Plague Strike
/cast [combat] outbreak
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

though I am still in the mind of tweaking this to drop a PS for oblit just so far when I do I see a dps decrease at the moment. another thing I have started to notice is as my gear is getting better I have more rune power than I know what to do with so also toying with adding in more frost strikes. but that is the macro I have been using at the time of my other post above, my talents are, 2211122, in defile does huge numbers when used in large grps of mobs is why I could get to the 33k in heroics easy. for now due to the more rune power I seem to be getting I have been also weaving in frost strikes manually, thus getting blood tap off more often and creating an ever smoother run for the macro.

Here are two Macros that seem to work ok for me the first uses Macro Toolkit the second uses Gnome Sequencer.

My Talents are 2,3,1,1,1,2,2

#showtooltip Howling Blast
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/startattack
/castsequence reset=10/target Howling Blast, Plague Strike, Soul Reaper, Frost Strike, Howling Blast, Howling Blast, Frost Strike
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

Sequences[‘Dual_DK’] = {
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/startattack
]],
‘/cast Soul Reaper’,
‘/cast Defile’,
‘/cast Howling Blast’,