Frost Lazy Macro – 5.04

Is there a way to work soul reaper into the macro?Or maybe a 2nd macro for when the mob is 35% health or less?

i have placed fs in every place possible in the macro

it casts some times but it does not cast even if it is the only one spell u can do

i do not know what is wrong so i will keep it in separate button.

btw

1. can we use blood tap when it reaches 12 stacks?

2. have u tried making the macros as script? or it is illegal?

cause if it is not i think it would make our life much easier

Plz talent, glyph & presence :slight_smile:

I have a level 66 DK and the Frost macro from the Lazymacro import doesn’t work. My character says “I can’t do that yet” and then just uses the basic attack all the time.

Has anyone got a decent macro to use with a level 66 DK that actually works?

these macros are for lvl 85+

as for lower lvl ones try putting ur abilities in line and make a simple one

Folks is it possible to link ur armory build (talent Calculator), Glyphs & Additional buttons use. This would help tremendously.

I recently leveled a Frost DK to 90 (currently running a 2 hander) and I’m tryng to figure out exactly what macro’s / rotation I’m supposed to use. reading through this I dont see Frost Strike or Soul Reaper in your rotation at all. :frowning:

I’ve also noticed that the “procs” which are supposed to grant free FS / Obliterate dont seem to work anymore, is this something in MoP as it seems that my Dps is crap compared to what she did in Cata…

the in-game macros can only hold 255 characters but most of the macros i see have more then 255 am i missing something ?

Macro Toolkit