Frost PVP Macro by MMA

Hi,
the used pvp talets are:
Adaption
Chill Streak
Fozen Center
Delirium

Everything exept Chill Streak is passive, which is included into the macro
You need to use defensive cooldown by yourselfes, deathstrike will help a bit to stay alive

dytCcaWsvLETIQzQqz2kv3uj9lP8nsYoj1Er7wI9lv)vbLFtIHsjgSKgUQIdQk1JbDmGZjYcvv1sjPSyLy5u0dxaEkXYe8CituH0uPWKjPQPt1PPuxgQNPiDDvXgjPYwveTzfO2UcIHjQPj0NvLmVfunsfiBtrz0keJJs6KQQCBfHRPuoVcvhxbPhQa6WQmb0GAafltAzyRRVPoqdkg3oU4ikHaimfeOmkEW3ZUtnGY6bnvMeBISvkiAqnGgudO0GhY7142wisDGsdEiVx)IDhxEko2C(ag(i7pLxupLsdEiVxJjG1i1rkn4H8EfKMPsvM6nkn4H8EDdeubOEgLg8qEVgt5qMAvuAWd59AmLdzQTsPbpK3RXukzL6eLg8qEVgt5qMAqMsdEiVxJPCitnaqPbpK3RXeioLAqGsdEiVxJPCitnykLg8qEVgt5qMAqKsdEiVxJQ2MzLAWgLg8qEVgtPKvQbZO0GhY71ykhYudurPbpK3RXuoKPmMIYNXSNW2PqXW0Umh7aUqzq4t9CHIgdNZfk)X7oxOOMD5fGluSOG81dAQqd6ueh)rDpfOBRuOi4H(GlU9Tt5lEC1W74dHPbDkFXJBXeJq0Gofdt7YCSh4cf1SlVcCHIft86bnvObDkduzILZ5F60P8(XhrXKY66BkYhm83Ouh2au(bvkuOSELNB)xXXMdbxCBLc)tNoj

Could happen that chill streak is not correctly translated. i use the german client so please rename Konzentrierter Sturm to you client language.

GL HF

Thanks MMA! do you use a specific speed ? i have it at .05. Also, i see chill streak but not a chill stream on the pvp? want to make sure i am playing the right game hahahah thanks again dude

Sorry, i meant chill streak. i have 0.09 but can be slower. just do some bg like alterac and check which skills has been used how often. I was second in dmg today in a match, first was a warlock. depends if you got at least some heal in the back. goal is to slow a lot, because frost dk it slow as a oil tanker