Fury 5.4.2

Hey guys, Im sort of new to macro creation, but I thought I’d give it a whirl, and to my surprise, its actually the best macro in my opinion out there for fury warriors. Give it a try:

#showtooltip Colossus Smash
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence reset=target Colossus Smash,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Heroic Strike
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Bloodthirst
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Wild Strike
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Storm Bolt
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Raging Blow
/castsequence reset=22 Colossus Smash
/startattack
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

AOE is just basically bladestorm, Whirlwind and mortal strike on cd, so I didn’t feel that I needed a macro for that. Happy Beserking!

i would not advise anyone to use reset=target on the first line with any ability that has a cooldown as this will be a dps loss when you switch targets, as it would be likely that the ability will be unavailable (on cd) resulting in just auto attacks for melee and even worse for ranged (standing there with your thumb up your arse)

may i ask how a fury warrior can use Mortal strike on cd?

I forgot you had to get a crit to receive a Raging Blow, getting mixed up, sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Here’s some more info;

I do 110k dps in tank gear (ilvl 540)

This macro is primarily for single target.

And I have also edited the macro a little bit, prior to Matthew’s advice;

#showtooltip Colossus Smash
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Heroic Strike
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Bloodthirst
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Wild Strike
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Storm Bolt
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Raging Blow
/castsequence reset=22 Colossus Smash
/startattack
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

It is a small edit, but it still works fine. As for AOE I have divised a small macro;

#showtooltip Bladestorm
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Bloodthirst
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Whirlwind
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Bladestorm
/castsequence reset=10 Raging Blow

I haven’t fully tested this as of yet, will let you know

I would appreciate an update on your progress, as I’m currently hunting down a fury macro.

Both macros work perfectly, firing off all procs. The only thing I would like to add to the single would be execute, but then it doesn’t cast heroic strike unless you press it extremely fast. AOE works amazingly well, The raging blow mostly procs on 3, rarely 2, but amazingly never 1. I suppose you could add a /startattack in there just in case you forget to start attacking.

Fully tested in LFR, flex and normal.

Thank you good sir, once I get up a few more levels I’m going to copy-pasta this puppy into my macro and see how things work out. With my new keyboard I might be able to try adding execute and see if it fires off heroic strike.

ilvl 541, with 4 set bonus getting around 145-150k on the raid dummy :slight_smile:
Nice macro man, best dps from a 1 hit macro so far.