Fury dps for raids and dungeons

This is fury dps rotaions for raids dungeons and etc simple all u have to decide if u will press ur overpower stance switch macro depending on rage hope this helps and ty

d4JucaqyLEPKs7ssXRrImnqmtQszykWSLKZdQUPuv)cIVPGonb7KK9k2Tu2pr)uQWFbKFtLbsvIHIKgmPgoqCqvK7ckhtrhhjQNd1svOwSkz5s8qa1tPSmiTojvnrKYuPQMmvX0rDrGQRkv0Lv11byJsLSvPk2mqz7QO6JsvAwQO8zjvEmIXHu9mKWObsVfKoPc5SuL01i09OkvBtL6CsL62QWzg)OMX6QZXEfiADQ6f8ougqNu0aA8Pr0SOqJFm)T6BmogWE7KzJao2jamOUsmt4laWEH6wx1hRxd8E(cwW1IHwdKAqheR)2aSvJA8xo)BSGRLRy0EWwavCuZyG3aZvipWUdqwEVeQey45kMbYtgrlQzS(lP465lybxdh)OMXpQzmeYIzPgDW9nAuOXqilMLAukO3nKOOigczXSudL4oUwgMuJcrKEuqIHqwml1ZB6dIsmgczXSud9W5PEmOcGXWK65u8Eyu3XqilMLAOhop1t4sfmPgDG4D3XQ9Hp(R(f)XpCmJFq6cqJWcUwmQfbxrGHhJQdZ9xsXf)WXOw((lP4IFuZyiKfZsn0MJ4oUwgMuJcrCy4y1(WPwEmo(rnJHWBPUN)2FaxQH2CGULJZAop)6bwuOXqW8w4L5LqPOOigczXSupNIdPhfKyiKfZsnuI74Azysn6n9HrjgdHSyg)ugW3iVul1Lh)S3fLAPEoffNNj1navHdho24F90rRcEUchob
FURY_DUNGEONS_AND_RAIDS
Talents CLASSIC

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.20.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Battle Stance

any feedback is appreciated

Nice and Simple, I like it, however I was wondering what’s the reset=5 for battle shout? currently it seems to refresh everytime I return to combat so basically it’s as if it was reset=combat. Would be nice if it could recast itself when in combat and after 2 minutes. Is there a way to do that?

what the reset=5 means is if u dont press the button after 5 secs it will cast battle Shout so if in dungeon or raid and ur pressing and pressing with rapid pulls it wont waist rage

Just tested it for a ZF run (51 Warr here). It works absolutely amazing! Will try some more dungeons (omw to ST now) and try it out. It does exactly what it is supposed to, so you still get to push some other buttons once in a while =)

Really nice macro, will try it out for a couple of hours and return back here!

Appreciate it, thanks!

that’s good to know! thanks

Ty for the feed back working on this macro for my older brother who was hit by a Ups truck when he was 11 (38 now) who is severely physically disabled but likes to play my warrior so all the imput helps

2 Likes

Reset=5 means it will cast every 5 seconds…
Reset should prob be something like 120

I will test this macro out some and let you know how it works.
Glad your bro gets to play. Good stuff

I like your rotation a lot.

Just some idea for improvements:

• hold down a key to prioritize whirlwind over blood thirst (for example when you hit >=3 targets), can be same key as cleave (e.g. aoe rotation)
  • wait for 30 rage rather than cast whirlwind when blood thirst is off cool down and you have 30>x>=25 rage
  • use the overpower proc (not sure if that can be displayed since it’s no buff) when a) no flurry is running and b) you’re below 35ish rage

but for now, it’s a really simple yet functional macro for beginners to start with. :slight_smile:

feel free to edit how u choose but as far as i know u cant do if commands i have weakauras and a addon that lights up overpower when it can be used but if anyone finds a way to use if commands let me know

With gse the reset=5 means if u dont press the macro again within 5 secs it ill prio cast battle shout can change it to reset=combat if that feels better i openly feel people can andd should edit for their own style ty for the feed back

Hello guys,

I finally found a way to cast Bloodthirst always first!!
You have to put:
/castsequence [combat] reset=target Bloodthirst, nul
In the upper left case “KeyPress”
I do not know why but as I was looking to have a Sunder Armor used at my first GCD, I found it then I apply a BT below.

Here is my current spam macro for Raid.

d4JLcaqyPEPkODPczBa00iQMPisdJiA2s05jj3uL0VOsFtfQtls7us7vz3uA)G(Pks)Li53u1afr1qPidgYWjkDqvQETkGJb0XPIwOiklfalwuwoHhcOEQWYivpxvtueMQOAYePMoYfjcxvfvxg11PWgvjSvaXMvrz7Ii(OkIzru8zsP3sIEmupJumAvIghj1jvPCwaPRPc09OOohv4UKWTLWdC5RcU4IZbaOsL486jsCAnK6EnHuaC)wIyv9LViVlzl9laoP3J4gWlUBqx6flIuwy8j3uRTKxCsibqyXN6Tl0ps(r6sU4ABn6YBwIfjHTuQ3UKTibFwBusRcUaaUL(uBPQLTiKLX3sSk4IRnw4bcl(uV9x(QGlFvWfU4(jisxJAhYxvFHlUFcI0Leqa1xvZcxC)eePe7lYAsbebcOAjxCiRcaUK7Nx(QGlCX9tp70GTygIuI9fznPaIe8ZKzSViRjicI0bu9XJwCiRYKG)F5RcUWLAHwMylxOcIuA9x2IczSEP5wAfRQVW9Pwqnrn(aRQzHlUF6zNgSfZqeej4NjZul0YeebrGGh0XXYarwJYvLVWf3p9Std2Izisj2xK1KcisWptMPwOLjicI01O2HCzGiRr5OfbXYEHHftPE7ctIuViLuTWKGV2yHF5RcUWf3p9Std2Izisj2xK1KcisWptMPwOLjicI01O2H8rlm5F6AJf(LVk4cxC)0ZonylMHiLyFrwtkGib)mzMAHwMGiisxJAhYhnA0cjSN5fygyFHSn1zPLPKQLnA0g
FURY_DUNGEONS_AND_RAIDS
Talents CLASSIC

1 Like

d4dRcaqyjVuQs7sQkBtvzAQQMPOQAycQzluNNO6Mc4xq13evXPfLDsP9QSBr2pWpvj1FjI(TugifjdvqgmOHJQ4GQs9wb6yOYXvfwOOQSuvrlgkwoHhIQQNs1YuXZHmrH0uLktMIy6ixevLRQsXLjDDkSrvI2QkHnlvvBxuL(OufZcvPplQmoIYJr51QuA0QK8mH4KQuDwksDnI09uLCxkQZreUnu6XTUz5MF5npnTKrVX2dFxBDjFBJk5Z33J6ZEw38UkwteAo)5)T735F(Bd6QMyUNPcdKPcv5I15948DHkqzT08tF)9DcppqLmQ47jsf5vtuwlT8npQ2FzetZYn)PwMCDkw(Wm35rz3Jol38aft0UqfOSwcTUz5w3SCZXzfIaWt4VVZSN54ScrayGMGQya0jr2T6SrMJZkebGNiYK4F2)54ScrayqwdlMImdGNFPYMv6CCwHiaK7tw459QYFQXAH01nl3CCwHia8e(77mAUtkpxAKyuwlnpKiRjYi5Z7vLhsOi06MLBoovICkPjfRCamyQDvjWYBQzIwMyE2ZCCevcQiQy3oBK54ScrayqwdlMImdGNpz5z2)54Scri9HHMykacGcfP0lPaiaYXjvkhVayYiEwPZXzfIq6ddnXuamiRHftrMbqHIu6fvICkbGa4jImj(5fatgXJMhsObkMOTUz5MJZkeH0hgAIPaiakuKsVOsKtjaeapH)(oZEMJZkeH0hgAIPayqwdlMImdGcfP0lQe5ucabWtezs8pAEOgIcumrBDJgnAoFP(BcMYFdlpfvyYIZi5dZOrBa
FURY_DUNGEONS_AND_RAIDS
Talents CLASSIC

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.5.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Execute, Bloodthirst

KeyPress: Bloodrage, Bloodthirst, Battle Shout

Main Sequence: Execute, Whirlwind, Berserker Stance, Bloodthirst

KeyRelease: Execute

Switching from tank to dps, what version of fury spec do you recommend and is two hand viable?

Nice macro, and I have the following question:

How to switch to battle stance automatically if not in combat?

kinda if ur horde for 2h not the case if ally and spec Classic Talent Calculator - Classic World of Warcraft for 2h and for dw Classic Talent Calculator - Classic World of Warcraft

i think as first line of pre macro u put in /cast [noncombat] Battle Stance
i had that in my first one but can cause problems if using to do a out of combat charge

Is there a reason this sequence won’t work for 2H?

Also if I run it should I stop pressing the macro key when the swing timer reaches auto swing time?

Thanks all.

really good but for trash on raid its a little bad since on execue phase since it still uses ww and bloodthirst. Bt is ok but ww is just a hude dps and time waste on raid trash . So i have to stop macro and cast manually execute on bosses. But its still really good .

I’m trying to poste my macro I’m using so far in a few hours when I’m back home.
I’ve modified the version to don’t spam BT and WW during execute, if not needed, like trash for instance.