Fury dps for raids and dungeons

This is fury dps rotaions for raids dungeons and etc simple all u have to decide if u will press ur overpower stance switch macro depending on rage hope this helps and ty

d4JucaqyLEPKs7ssXRrImnqmtQszykWSLKZdQUPuv)cIVPGonb7KK9k2Tu2pr)uQWFbKFtLbsvIHIKgmPgoqCqvK7ckhtrhhjQNd1svOwSkz5s8qa1tPSmiTojvnrKYuPQMmvX0rDrGQRkv0Lv11byJsLSvPk2mqz7QO6JsvAwQO8zjvEmIXHu9mKWObsVfKoPc5SuL01i09OkvBtL6CsL62QWzg)OMX6QZXEfiADQ6f8ougqNu0aA8Pr0SOqJFm)T6BmogWE7KzJao2jamOUsmt4laWEH6wx1hRxd8E(cwW1IHwdKAqheR)2aSvJA8xo)BSGRLRy0EWwavCuZyG3aZvipWUdqwEVeQey45kMbYtgrlQzS(lP465lybxdh)OMXpQzmeYIzPgDW9nAuOXqilMLAukO3nKOOigczXSudL4oUwgMuJcrKEuqIHqwml1ZB6dIsmgczXSud9W5PEmOcGXWK65u8Eyu3XqilMLAOhop1t4sfmPgDG4D3XQ9Hp(R(f)XpCmJFq6cqJWcUwmQfbxrGHhJQdZ9xsXf)WXOw((lP4IFuZyiKfZsn0MJ4oUwgMuJcrCy4y1(WPwEmo(rnJHWBPUN)2FaxQH2CGULJZAop)6bwuOXqW8w4L5LqPOOigczXSupNIdPhfKyiKfZsnuI74Azysn6n9HrjgdHSyg)ugW3iVul1Lh)S3fLAPEoffNNj1navHdho24F90rRcEUchob
FURY_DUNGEONS_AND_RAIDS
Talents CLASSIC

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.20.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Battle Stance

any feedback is appreciated

Nice and Simple, I like it, however I was wondering what’s the reset=5 for battle shout? currently it seems to refresh everytime I return to combat so basically it’s as if it was reset=combat. Would be nice if it could recast itself when in combat and after 2 minutes. Is there a way to do that?

what the reset=5 means is if u dont press the button after 5 secs it will cast battle Shout so if in dungeon or raid and ur pressing and pressing with rapid pulls it wont waist rage

Just tested it for a ZF run (51 Warr here). It works absolutely amazing! Will try some more dungeons (omw to ST now) and try it out. It does exactly what it is supposed to, so you still get to push some other buttons once in a while =)

Really nice macro, will try it out for a couple of hours and return back here!

Appreciate it, thanks!

that’s good to know! thanks

Ty for the feed back working on this macro for my older brother who was hit by a Ups truck when he was 11 (38 now) who is severely physically disabled but likes to play my warrior so all the imput helps

1 Like