FURY SMASH 1 Btn

Simple fury 1 btn macro. I run at 250ms. I keep Rampage on modifier just in case but it’s included in the macro.

d4t1caqyPEgKAyqzBkImlQsZujY2weA2q1Pj1nfr)IQ42IK)rf2PG9I2nH9RI(PsWFvKQFtYavuyOkszWQWWvPdsv9zLuhtOZbrzHIslvjzXuPwUepmIQNcESKEUctuP0ujAYqY0PCriYvPs6YQ66qyJkQSvLIntfz7ks6JkQ6Rkknnff9DQeJurIVPe1OfPgNsOtkcNvruxtrW5fvltP6HIIxtf1msjdrcZ56QjpDiPpmfg2PKGSXFHni4WRdVo86WRdVo86GGpclTQqWvHZcLlIZdFewAvHW8asB(YqRemGgdBrcijCsvQFgvQBBTBnU2Yzwcl1dZ1lQ2Eue2X2JylJfJ7XiAmcYfYWaYWIyyes21IAqjdrkjSPl62n(pOKgb)QPvIbLmePKHiLmej4P2d78iJsG6tjiiZVpb)QPvcAmStjdrcEQ9Wopw1PU96NGm)(e8RMwjOXaAkzisWtTh25XQETwS(8ilUYfcY87tWVAALGgdZKsgIe8u7HDEKfxPqzP1LHrqMFFc(vtRe0yycuYqKGNApSZdq)RF3LVD(leK53NGF10kbngMeLmej4P2d78y206cUlAbkcY87tWVAALGgHv)9BJqKGm)(ewsPUea7VZHqunTsqyAfTQOTCA0iKq4gHg320fD7g)husJgncW9Rj2YqKWSF7SpIspOKgHKV1BBRPKascNuL6NrL62w7wJRTCMLGSXFHniShJ7OrJMW23PgbUXqKGCHmmGmSiggb4(1eBzy5Dc(iS0QcHKDbvb5tm1msGJRr1ccZdiT5ldTsWaAmSfjKSfiA8ec7lt9fMwjywA0Orc

FURY_SMASH

Talents: 2112333

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.0.08.

Really not a bad macro. was less than 100 off of my best sim so well done. I modified it a bit to work with the signet of tormented kings legendary. Otherwise very well done!

2 Likes

do u have your modified version? i have same leggo

Awesome, I’m glad it’s working well. I run it at 30ms, to me it seems to run better. I think it’s around the same dps @ 250ms which is what TimothyLuke suggests as the min speed.
Sorry there aren’t any leggos in there. I just hit 60 and am in the process of gearing up. My main is a WW monk

2 Likes

How fast did u use it?

Can you post your modified macro?

I would be happy to. I am working on a few things with it but once its done, I’ll gladly post it

Is there a way to add in a modifier, preferably shift, to use whirlwind on demand, for like small groups of mobs? Otherwise im am really liking the macro so far!!

There’s a way to add ANY modifier to ANY macro.

That was not helpful at all.

Fester, use a modifer such as /cast [mod:shift] Whirlwind. You can change the shift to any other mod key like control or alt as well.

Yes, like @bz2king said. I like to put my modifiers in the variables portion and then just add that to the start of each action block, ie KeyPress or KeyRelease

Could you possibly link a screen shot of what yours looks like? I’m having a hell of a time getting my modifiers and variables to actually function, so it would be great to see a working example

@Jaggy You can define the variables in the lower portion marked for variable and then ‘call’ them like this

1 Like