Fury warrior 6.0+ (Gnome sequencer addon)

Been toying with the gnome sequencer add on and Here is my Two Fury macros.
I’ve tweaked it so it works with all Ability/spells Talents EXCEPT for tier Three. use 1 or 2, choice 3 unquenchable thirst will just end up spamming bloodthirst

Listing all abilities will only use the one talent you have choosen, so no need to update macro with every talent change! I haven’t run into any issues with very long format macros using Gnomish sequencer.

Sequences['Fury'] = { 
	'/cast Raging Blow',
	'/cast !execute',
	'/cast [combat]Bloodbath',	
	'/cast [combat]Blood Fury',
        '/cast [combat]shockwave',
	'/cast storm bolt',
	'/cast [combat]dragon roar',
	'/cast [combat]recklessness',
	'/cast Berserker Rage',	
	'/cast Bloodthirst',
	'/cast victory rush',	
	'/cast Wild Strike',
	'/cast crystal of insanity',
	'/targetenemy [noharm]',	
	'/startattack',
	}

Sequences['Furyaoe'] = { 
	'/cast !execute',
	'/cast Raging blow',
	'/cast Berserker Rage',	
	'/cast Bloodthirst',	
	'/cast whirlwind',
	'/targetenemy [noharm]',	
	'/startattack',
	}

[quote quote=18196]Been toying with the gnome sequencer add on and Here is my Two Fury macros.
I’ve tweaked it so it works with all Ability/spells Talents EXCEPT for tier Three. use 1 or 2, choice 3 unquenchable thirst will just end up spamming bloodthirst

Listing all abilities will only use the one talent you have choosen, so no need to update macro with every talent change! I haven’t run into any issues with very long format macros using Gnomish sequencer.

Sequences['Fury'] = { 
	'/cast Raging Blow',
	'/cast !execute',
	'/cast storm bolt',
	'/cast [combat]recklessness',
	'/cast Berserker Rage',	
	'/cast Bloodthirst',
	'/cast victory rush',	
	'/cast Wild Strike',
	'/targetenemy [noharm]',	
	'/startattack',
	}

Sequences['Furyaoe'] = { 
	'/cast !execute',
	'/cast Raging blow',
	'/cast Berserker Rage',	
	'/cast Bloodthirst',	
	'/cast whirlwind',
	'/targetenemy [noharm]',	
	'/startattack',
	}

[/quote]

I have issues with all the aoe sequences It still casts the single target one no matter what i do

Alright, I fixed up my macros. Cleaned them up using post/premacro

Sequences['Fury'] = { 
StepFunction = [[
        limit = limit or 1
        if step == limit then
            limit = limit % #macros + 1
            step = 1
        else
            step = step % #macros + 1
        end
    ]],
	PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/startattack
	]],
	'/cast !execute',
	'/cast !Raging Blow',
	'/cast storm bolt',	
	'/cast !Bloodthirst',
	'/cast Wild Strike',
	PostMacro = [[
/cast [combat]recklessness
/cast [combat]Bloodbath	
/cast [combat]Blood Fury
/cast [combat]Berserker Rage
/cast crystal of insanity
]],

}

Sequences['Furyaoe'] = { 
StepFunction = [[
        limit = limit or 1
        if step == limit then
            step = 1
        else
        end
    ]],
	PreMacro = [[
/startattack
	]],
	'/cast Raging blow',
	'/cast victory rush',
	'/cast Bloodthirst',	
	'/cast whirlwind',
	PostMacro = [[
/cast [combat]Bloodbath	
/cast [combat]Blood Fury
]],

}

I changed format. you will have to edit the entry based on tier talents now.

Worked for me - thanks

can trinkets be added or reckless or any other attacks

Why on earth would they change the macro system, it worked just fine

Awesome!

I made a couple MINOR changes to the Single-Target macro:

Sequences['Fury'] = { StepFunction = [[ limit = limit or 1 if step == limit then limit = limit % #macros + 1 step = 1 else step = step % #macros + 1 end ]], PreMacro = [[ /targetenemy [noharm][dead] /startattack ]], '/cast Charge', '/cast Victory Rush', '/cast !execute', '/cast !Raging Blow', '/cast storm bolt', '/cast !Bloodthirst', '/cast Wild Strike', PostMacro = [[ /cast [combat]recklessness /cast [combat]Blood Fury /cast [combat]Berserker Rage /cast crystal of insanity ]], }

I simply Added CHARGE and VICTORY RUSH to the top of the sequence, so you can charge right into your next enemy and use Victory Rush for the quick heal in succession before going into the DPS routine.

Another reason to add CHARGE is for the bosses that have KNOCKBACK - I found that on bosses like Ragnaros, when he does his knockback, if you are spamming this macro, you’ll instantly charge back onto him while in mid-air. This way, you don’t worry about getting knocked into the lava in Molten Core.

The ONLY thing you need to be aware of is that if you are not careful, upon killing your current target, if you keep spamming this macro past it’s death, you will instantly CHARGE into the nearest in-range target, which might tick off the tank in your group if you’re jumping into and pulling another group of mobs before everyone else is ready. So, just be careful when your target is low-health not to over-spam this.

To counter THAT, you might want to create a secondary “Execute” macro that doesn’t have CHARGE in it, so you don’t accidentally start attacking another target.

Also - I removed Bloodbath because I took Bladestorm instead and use it in the AOE macro I posted in the next post!

But this is all optional. Just based on my own personal playstyle. I hate downtime, so I like charging instantly from enemy to enemy.

***My warrior uses a 1,2,3,1,1,3,1 build, which uses Bladestorm instead of Bloodbath. I find it more effective in AoE situations and fits nicely as a replacement into your macro above! I also added Charge to the macro because, again, I’m a Charge freak lol

Also, my TWEAK on your macro for FuryAOE:

Sequences[‘Furyaoe’] = {
StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
step = 1
else
end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/startattack
]],
‘/cast Charge’,
‘/cast Raging blow’,
‘/cast victory rush’,
‘/cast Bloodthirst’,
‘/cast whirlwind’,
PostMacro = [[
/cast [combat]Bladestorm
/cast [combat]Blood Fury
]],

}

***My warrior uses a 1,2,3,1,1,3,1 build, which uses Bladestorm instead of Bloodbath. I find it more effective in AoE situations and fits nicely as a replacement into your macro above! I also added Charge to the macro because, again, I’m a Charge freak lol

This is the best Fury macro , it works for me ! May be just use Victory Rush in the second buton becose macro no use that so faster !

Sequences[‘FuryST’] = {
StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
step = 1
else
end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/cast charge
]],
‘/cast Victory Rush’,
‘/cast Execute’,
‘/cast !Bloodthirst’,
‘/cast !Raging Blow’,
‘/cast Wild Strike’,
‘/cast [combat] Storm Bolt’,
PostMacro = [[
/cast [combat] Berserker Rage
/cast [combat] Bloodbath
/cast [combat] recklessness
/cast [combat] Blood Fury
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
]],
}

Hello there,

while searching after a specific macro for my warrior i came along this webpage, so i said to myself “why not!”
Installed gnome sequencer everything vent fine and then the pain arrived…
for the last 4 hours i watched youtube clips checked forums comments and so on…
renameing the file at least 30 times. (tried with notepad and notepad++)
i am done! either i am to stupid to make it work or it really does not work for me…
i tried copying different macros from the forum just to try and make it work, no luck…
when i created the macro in game and use the exact name written in the notepad the text that should appear in the macro is not loading.
can someone contact me regarding this and assist me a bit?
would really appreciate it

thx in advance

I can get the macros to work but can’t seem to sustain any decent dps with them. I wish someone would upload a video to show how they reach a half decent dps. Do you use several different macros? Do you use other buttons/abilities apart from the ones in the macro or just spam the bound key?

[quote quote=23529]Hello there,
while searching after a specific macro for my warrior i came along this webpage, so i said to myself “why not!” Installed gnome sequencer everything vent fine and then the pain arrived… for the last 4 hours i watched youtube clips checked forums comments and so on…. renameing the file at least 30 times. (tried with notepad and notepad++) i am done! either i am to stupid to make it work or it really does not work for me… i tried copying different macros from the forum just to try and make it work, no luck…. when i created the macro in game and use the exact name written in the notepad the text that should appear in the macro is not loading. can someone contact me regarding this and assist me a bit? would really appreciate it
thx in advance
[/quote]

Personally I ran into problems like this as well, if the macro you write in game doesn’t show any text, save it anyway and reload your Ui (/reload UI in your chat window just in case you didn’t know) this fixed it every time for me. hope that helps