Fury warrior priority macro need help!

ok so while googling macros i came across The priority cast macros - Lazy Macros - WoW Lazy Macros
on this site…

the main thing that cought my attention was

"The high light of the above macro is the [nocombat] lines

/castsequence [nocombat] reset=0 0,howling blast
 /cast [nocombat] outbreak

this little change will make your toon start the fight with applying outbreak when it is available or cast howling blast when outbreak is on CD."

i play a fury warrior and would love to get this same set up for colossus smash… something like…

/castsequence [nocombat] reset=0 0,Bloodthirst
/cast [nocombat] Colossus Smash

or even…

/castsequence [nocombat] reset=target 0,Wild Strike
/cast [nocombat] 1,Bloodthirst
/cast [nocombat] 2,Colossus Smash
/cast [nocombat] 3,Recklessness

but i cant even get the first one to work simply changing the skills he used…

if someone could please tell me how to make it work or if blizzard made it no longer possible id appreciate it very much

/castsequence reset=target Piercing Howl,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Victory Rush
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Raging Blow
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Wild Strike
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Bloodthirst
/castsequence reset=0.3 Colossus Smash,Hamstring
/cast !Colossus Smash
/cast [combat] Berserker Rage
/cast [combat] Avatar
/cast Charge
/cast [combat] Recklessness
/cast [combat] !Skull Banner
/startattack

if you know a way to make it only cast hamstring when the target does not have the debuff please let me know i tried adding /cast !hamstring like colossus and it did not work :frowning:

not sure if it’ll work but have you tried using
/castsequence reset=target Hamstring,Piercing Howl,null ? not sure if it’ll work, but, it’s worth a shot

well it turned out that after i did a quick copy and paste of the macro it crrected itself i think toolkit justis glitchy because i changed nothing but after that it worked fine lol either way i still have a problem

im using

/castsequence reset=target Piercing Howl,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Execute
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Wild Strike
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Raging Blow
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Bloodthirst
/castsequence reset=0.3 Colossus Smash, Hamstring
/cast !Colossus Smash
/cast [combat] Berserker Rage
/cast [combat] Avatar
/cast [combat] Recklessness
/cast [combat] !Skull Banner
/startattack

im not a 90 im lvl 87 and while questing using this macro i noticed on my recount i have 0 executes… while in dungeons ill have a total of like 5… its like never going off unless its a super long fight where a boss is below the required health and even then not very often… i tried putting it further up the priority list and that messes up ever skill under it… with new tier 16 allowing more executes im kinda worried that this macro will be lacking at 90 and was wondering if there was a way to make execute higher priority… i tried replacing piercing howl with it and removing null that ruined everything lol

i think its also important to mention i do not have a macro keyboard so my button pushes only as fast as i can push it and im thinking that maybe that limits me to only 4 lines lol… i think my pushes are to slow to get to the lowest priority and tbh im pushing fast enough my finger hurts from trying to get to lowest priority lol so i was wondering if there was a way to make it priority 1 but only when target health is at 20% or something

im glad you got it working. yeah manually mashing the button over and over again does wear your finger out. I went out and got me a cheap gaming keyboard for $30 off amazon since i couldn’t afford a razer or logitech gaming keyboard and i just have to hold the button down. doing that finally gave me a chance to work on moving around using a mouse since im a “keyboard turner” lol.