GA-GA-GA-GA-GHOSTS! (SL ready burn macro)

afaik cutting off mind flay is fine to get your mind blast/dp up

1 Like

The DPS gain from DP or Mind Blast is priority, which is why clipping Mind Flay is fine. Even with Void Torrent, your priority is the massive insanity gain, not the channeling animation itself.

So ran this in CN Normal last night. Did pretty good; Is there an explanation on how you do your cast sequence to land the time of Vamp Recast? As your haste goes up; this would help me and maybe others modify the sequence. The uptime wasnt bad; So far the only things I notice is that if I dont put in more DPs I will cap at 100 insanity. SO fixed that issue but now its not prioritizing as much Void Bolt.

Im sitting at 187 GS right now

wich version you used? the normal or de void torrent macro?

I use the normal one modified. I shift mod the torrent because you absolutely do not want to clip void torrent. It will drop your dps substantially.

Right now my parse is green. Maybe blue sometimes but I raid lead also.

Going to play with it a bit. The trade off i made was making sure DP was cast to not cap insanity. But I’m losing the gcd to void bolt. Plus if you PI and bloodlust you will absolutely clip recast your vt more.

And my problem is I do not understand GSE and macros enough to actually get these to work in a competitive raid environment

would it be un wise to replace Mind Games with UnHoly Nova? Or should i manually press it before the macro? any thoughts. so far been using the above version for 3 weeks. have enjoyed it. ty

How could an add an AoE modifier to this? I’m still figuring out how to make these macros…

I would keep it separate because it’s a targeting action and could end up as wasted dps. You can try using /cast @player unholy nova and see if it casts at your direct location, but again, you will lose dps if you are not in melee range,