Gaupanda BM Hunter 9.2.7 (Make BM Hunter Great Again)

I have no doubt about the possibility of getting a ban here. As I said in my answer, everyone has different choices. I know and acknowledge Timothy’s suggestions or recommendations. In the matter of useful information. @TimothyLuke is 100% correct, I support his suggestion.

However, people can play with 50ms or 250ms or whatever speed they set with any particular macro they’re running. It is their own risk to accept. I don’t judge or argue with it. That’s exactly who I am and the culture I grew up in. :slight_smile: Thank you!

Best regards,
Gaupanda

Improved macro, do more damage

wheres the updated improved macro?

Hey No54A2,

I haven’t post it yet. I’ll put it in my Discord Link first. Discord

i joined the discord but is it fresh as nothing in it yet?

server isn’t boots yet. I will put it in there soon under BM lodge

Hello there,
am I able to change the ms speed myself?

Hey Magician,

Yes, you can run this macro with any Speed you want. But the result may vary different.

Best regards,

Gaupanda

great but how /where to change it?

It’s depend on 3rd party program that you run like Razer Synapse, Logic Tech, etc…

in looking around, I don’t see where I can change setting?

Either you use External MS Timings Aka (Logic Tech or Razer Synapse). You can set your own speed in MS Click Rate. I personally Never use that option, so I don’t know how its works

Best,
Gaupanda

ok thank you for your help :slight_smile:

1 Like

No Problem Mate, have fun and enjoy

Just place Multi Shot on a modifier and run the single target macro and sustain beast cleave yourself :slight_smile:

no permissions on your Discord. Can’t see anything

It is in my Bm Hunter Lodge

hmmm dont see it posted in there

It should be in there as I posted earlier today

Can you send me a link to your discord? I have a question about Mend Pet (I can’t get it to work within the macro).