Gaupanda BM Hunter 9.2.7 (Make BM Hunter Great Again)

This is hilarious I literially been using Clickers for years and GSE never once been banned

That might be true but think of it as kinda drinking and drivingā€¦" I drink and drive and have never been caught but if and when it happensā€¦"

Hello there, Iā€™m trying to get into your community, but I get an invalid invitation error :frowning:

Here you go mate :slight_smile: Discord

Thank you very much <3

I have been using your macros for BM, and though they work I donā€™t think are the most optimized either.

There was a single target macro posted by someone else which seems to be getting really nice DPS, but the original thread is an AOE macro with Cobra Shot. Cobra Shot is only used in single target situations, multi-shot doesnā€™t help.

Also, I donā€™t think itā€™s right that posts macros on another site like Discord first when this community has been built around for many expansions and years. Secondly, your Discord server is invite-only, and to get access to the macros they are in another channel which is normally locked. This community is better at helping and fixing macros than a guild or community that has little to no idea of what GSE actually is.

I would take a look at Elfā€™s macros for BM he did a good job, though there can be some tweaks there I have noticed his fires Kill Shot more than yours, so that might be a change you might want to look into.

1 Like

Hey @Moonsorow ,

First of all, lets make this clear. I Never said my macro is absolute perfect and produce more DPS. Second of all, every macro creator created the macro in their own play style and perspective. I do not force you to use my macro, but if you are using it and providing Positive Feedback. I am appreciating it, and will look into it. Regardless, of which macro is BETTER than others. I donā€™t bring it out and Compare. You might find macro from other creators is better matching your play style, then use it. Nobody preventing/telling NOT TO. But by bring out the comparison is just another way of undermining the effort of the author and creating Toxic Environment. I strongly suggest you use whatever macro that you think is best for you and Please donā€™t compare.

With all due respect to @Elfyau. He is my friend on WoW, and I always support his macros. There No need to Compare and discuss on this forum. Thank you!

Best regards,
Gaupanda

2 Likes

Hello @GuaPanda_11753

Thank you for the explanation. All macros donā€™t matter who creates it should be able to follow the rotation to a 75-80% amount if not more. In the old days, we had ā€œHigh Performanceā€ macros that shot that percentage up to 95%, similar to my old Survival macros.

I too have supported @Elfyau as well, and made tweaks out of them, like a current Frost DK. He makes excellent macros, typically AIOs, which donā€™t work for the Mythic+ or Raid environment. For example, you donā€™t need Mend Pet or Death Strike in a raid macro. The same goes for adding Cobra Shot into an AOE macro, itā€™s a waste of focus.

The surprising piece here is that many macro authors are not using Icy Veins for rotations, and instead using whatever works or looks best. Those macros will get you kicked from any raid or cause a Mythic+ to not be completed because the user canā€™t hold their weight. I feel that we are getting too complacent now and just accepting what the author provides. The last thing I want to create or adhere to is a toxic environment, and never is my intention, I just donā€™t want the authors to randomly develop something that is useless like I mentioned adding Cobra Shot to an AOE macro. Instead, since Multi-Shot and Cobra Shot use the same amount of focus, replace the Cobra Shots with Multi-Shots.

What I will mention, is the strategy or the planning on why to include Cobra Shot for example in an AOE macro. Again, if macro authors would follow the guides provided by Icy Veins or WoWHead, this post would be a moot point.

As I explained in a previous post, GSE3 is complicated, and while I could easily develop macros, there is no point with Dragonflight coming out. My goal now is to help the community and educate them to make the right decision.

1 Like

Hi @Moonsorrow_1414

How do you know that I donā€™t use Guideline from those sources? Itā€™s clearly you are trying to be little my macro in another words you are saying macro is not ā€œUpā€ to the scale where Mythic raider expectations. You keep attacking on my AOE, had you read the following comments after that or below it? Just to lets you know, Icy Vein and Wowhead are not the only sources of knowledge for Rotations. There are lots of different sources out there.

People already acknowledged it and the agreement to replace Cobra-Shot with Multi-Shot. Again, lets me emphasize on my point of view here for you. If you think my macro isnā€™t weight enough for Mythic+, then donā€™t use it. You insult macro created from different creator and called it ā€œuselessā€. Maybe useless to you, perhaps not to the other.

What I am pointing out here for you to see, regardless of the macro structure and performance of the macro. You Should Never brought it out and Compare because thatā€™s clearly telling you have small minded and narrow perspective. I am truly honor and appreciate as a member and part of Wowlazymacroā€™s community. I have nothing more to say regarding this Topic. Thank you everyone, God Bless You All.

Best regards,

Gaupanda

Like you, I have been very highly respected here for the macros I have created, tweaked, and improved. I did them for Elemental Shammies, and Hunters, and was key in making a very good Assis Rogue rotation for a broken spec that was very high performing. Adding letā€™s say, Mend Pet in a rotation does nothing for you unless you are soloing content, at that point and only for this example, there should be a variation made for solo content. I expect (and others do too) that every macro posted here should be working for end-game content, like raids and Mythic+ and the reason for that is because once you max at 60 there is nothing else to do but Torghast, Mythics, or Raiding (and some PVP but we all know PVP is broken this expansion)

As I said the person who took your original creation, and turned it into a single target macro has done a great job and the DPS will outperform anybody. I was just in an M+ with my 249-level BM Hunter and I beat out a MM Hunter at 278 level, and Demo Warlock at 291 level. I think your AOE macro can work well, but things need to change, like the removal of the Cobra Shot for AOE. Iā€™ll come up with a variation tonight, and it should perform very well.

Nowhere does it say to use Multi-Shot in a single target scenario this is the guide from Icy Veins, which shows you did not pay attention to. If others on Discord are telling you that information, well you got that information incorrect.

• Cast Aspect of the Wild Icon Aspect of the Wild on cooldown.
  • Use your potion alongside Aspect of the Wild Icon Aspect of the Wild. Remember that you will only have one Potion per 5 minutes.
  • Cast Barbed Shot Icon Barbed Shot when the Frenzy Icon Frenzy buff on your pet is just about to expire. The closer to 0.1s remaining, the better.
  • Cast Wild Spirits Icon Wild Spirits on cooldown.
  • Cast Kill Shot Icon Kill Shot on cooldown.
  • Cast Barbed Shot Icon Barbed Shot to keep it from reaching 2 charges. You should also use it whenever Bestial Wrath Icon Bestial Wrathā€™s cooldown is less than 12 seconds, so that you can use Bestial Wrath immediately after.
  • Cast Bestial Wrath Icon Bestial Wrath on cooldown. If Wild Spirits Icon Wild Spirits is coming up within 15 seconds, then save Bestial Wrath for it.
  • Cast Kill Command Icon Kill Command on cooldown.
  • Cast Cobra Shot Icon Cobra Shot when you have more than 50 Focus. You should also never use it when Kill Command Icon Kill Command is within 2.5 seconds from coming off cooldown. If Bestial Wrath Icon Bestial Wrath is up, you can ignore these rules and simply use Cobra Shot Icon Cobra Shot when available, while still prioritizing other abilities above it.
  • Cast Barbed Shot Icon Barbed Shot when Wild Spirits Icon Wild Spirits is active to try and generate extra Wild Spirits ticks. If you are also using the Bloodletting Icon Bloodletting Conduit, then you can use Barbed Shot Icon Barbed Shot whenever it has more than 1.2 charges, regardless of whether Wild Spirits is up or not.
1 Like

ā€œAs I said the person who took your original creation, and turned it into a single target macro has done a great job and the DPS will outperform anybody. I was just in an M+ with my 249-level BM Hunter and I beat out a MM Hunter at 278 level, and Demo Warlock at 291 level. I think your AOE macro can work well, but things need to change, like the removal of the Cobra Shot for AOE. Iā€™ll come up with a variation tonight, and it should perform very well.ā€

I am the original Creator. I donā€™t know if you even noticed that all along in this conversation back and forth. There is an improve version of this macro posted on my Discord. If you pay attention closely enough that you noticed people has been log on my Discord, Copied, and has been using it.

Nobody said anything about use Multi-Shot in Single Target scenario. I donā€™t even know what are you trying to prove anymore! Iā€™m done with this discussion Mate. Please take if off my thread. Thank you!

Best regards,
Gaupanda

Nobody should have to go to Discord to get the Macro. It should be posted in the forum. I wonā€™t use Discord or any ā€œsocial mediaā€ outlets.

2 Likes

ā€œIt should be posted on the forumā€. LOL. Posted or not is the author choice. There is no obligation that indicates the author SHOULD post it on the forum. You are making me Laughing so Hard mate.

You donā€™t use social network. Now, thatā€™s Your Right, nobody can force you to use them. Have a Good Day!

Best,

Gaupanda

1 Like

This really is nothing new. You just didnā€™t know about it before :slight_smile:
Hell, thereā€™s even guilds who never even post their macros anywhere but keep them for guild members only, at the risk of guild kicking if you give it to someone.
Thereā€™s a lot of great talent on this site, and we should be appreciative of the people posting things here. Even if it isnā€™t always 100% the optimal ones.

3 Likes

New Updates in Original Post. Enjoy Everyone! :slight_smile:

1 Like