Gaupanda - Patch 10.2 BM HUNTER MYTHIC+ & RAID SINGLE TARGET AND AOE MACRO (UPDATE 11/17/23)

awesome stuff, we talked before in prepatch and although i do not fancy all in ones, once again i am here checking it out and since i have to lvl up so many hunters i have found joy using this on them and during my skinning farms =) great work <3

1 Like

@millbrook
:slight_smile: Glad mine macro can help… have fun and enjoy hunting

1 Like

Thank you for this macro and all your work, two questions… What MS should this be and what is version 4 and 5 for? Thank you.

1 Like

@Marcus_Oakenshield

I would recommend you find your own speed, starting at @250ms down the line. The macro only have 3 Version. Read the instruction in Configuration Tab.

Best,
Gaupanda

How do you choose between versions, also your discord link is invalid, would like to join.

1 Like

@Sissy

You see the Default Version- that’s mean Everything is using that Version. It’s applying to all of your options. Now, if you look at the Above and you see 3 Tabs (1, 2, and 3). You can always set a specific version for each Every Options like Raid, PVP, Mythic+, etc… The Image above is just an Example from other character that I play (Not BM Hunter).

Read the Configuration Tab for the instruction, see below is mine Discord Link.

Best,
Gaupanda

1 Like

Best macro so far. Work’s wonderful. Great Job.!!

1 Like

Thank you very much Mate!

1 Like

Thanks for the macro, Gaupanda. Quick question, I noticed you updated it today so I tried to re-import it into GSE. In the text of your post, presumably from the update, you changed the racial to orc, but when I’m trying to re-import the new string, it’s still reading the text for the old blood elf passive, and still casting the blood elf passive for me (im blood elf). So is the new import string not working for me or any idea what’s going on? Maybe I’m still on the old un-updated macro?

@ninjo222

I have no idea, but you can always manually change Racial skill to Blood Elf. The update only added version 2 and 3. The Structure of Rotations didn’t change as it is Still Good for Mythic+.

Bes Regards,
Gaupanda

I get that, but what I’m trying to determine is if my export of the updated version worked or not. In the text of this thread you have " 1. ALSO IF YOU PLAY DIFFERENT RACE THAN ORC, CHANGE THE RACIAL SKILL FROM BLOOD FURY TO YOUR RACIAL SKILL.", but in the macro I’ve imported in GSE, that text still refers to the blood elf passive. Did you leave the old text in the macro itself and only update the thread to orc? Which would confirm that I am on the updated version and that text about the orc passive is just new in the thread?

@ninjo222

See below,

Hey @GauPanda I noticed the interrupt was listed as concussive…I only show counter shot…is that correct?

@HammerManc

You can replace that Spell which whatever you like. I use the macro in PVP sometimes. That’s why you see concussion shot in the macro. That macro line wasn’t meant for Counter Shot. It was set up as Concussive Shot. I use Counter Shot on a separate button.

Best,
Gaupanda

@HammerManc

Here is an Early Christmas Gift for you regarding to Concussive Shot. See below is the Zookeeper BM PVP Macro. :slight_smile:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/bm-hunter-pvp-75858547?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=postshare_creator&utm_content=join_link

Best Regards,
Gaupanda

1 Like

It seems that the macro does no longer revive pets if they are dead…instead it keeps summoning them. It used to work in the previous version of the macro.

@Dirla

Hmm… that’s strange… did you check and make sure that you didn’t have misplace or something to that line of macro? Because I was log on my BM hunter and did some run. There were nothing wrong with it.

Best regards,
Gaupanda

@GauPanda

Hey , thank you for your reply. You are right it works fine . Maybe i had another pet out , other than my the one on my first slot . But with the first pet out , it works fine.

1 Like

Gau,

Thanks for your work. Have a Merry Christmas.

1 Like

Same to you as well… have fun and enjoy :slight_smile: