Gaupanda - Patch 10.2 BM HUNTER MYTHIC+ & RAID SINGLE TARGET AND AOE MACRO (UPDATE 11/17/23)

Could you link it? I’d like to see that.

Thanks for the macro, it works well with my playstyle.

I added [nochanneling] to all your /castsequence as i let it auto use my Grieftorch. If its not there, it interrupts the channeling of it.

AOE macro isnt using kill comand enough tbhg but im trying to work on it to fire more oterhwise its great

this not work ingame

B0PAIlFMjeNhnEouGfV8Ij2uS5ACaJAIEAAAAAAAAAAAaEKSolIJSikDkDgWCRIJkFkEhGJRA not work ingame just tryed it say - error the loadout you are trying to import is out of date

1 Like

Icyvein or Wowhead is the place you can go to copy and import Talent Build Code. Either that or you can also manually input your Talent Points based on the Images provided from above in my Thread.

Best Regards,
Gaupanda

Good to know the macro is working Great for you mate.

There is an update for BM AOE macro… I can’t remember which version is it that I posted it on here. But, version 3 is the one you should use/have now.

Where do we find the newest version?

Look inside the macro for my Community Link.

hey how dos the macro works if i have a trinket where i have 2 click it and mark the taget or the group where i need to use it on the macro should do it auto when i use the 1 botten macro

/cast [nochanneling] “Name of trinket” in Key Release

how do i set /cast [nochanneling] “Name of trinket” in Key Release in the macro

type in /gse, right click the macro, click the “1” to open up the entire macro and scroll to the bottom of it. There you will see “Variables” and one of them is named “KeyRelease”. Thats where you add it :slight_smile:

1 Like

like this its not working

you just made another one. Thats not the way to go :stuck_out_tongue:
Add it under the last /cast you see in the first “KeyRelease”

can you make a pic so i can see what 2 do plz

try remove ticks in trinkets

remove what ticks are you talking about mate