Gaupanda- Chicken Boomber Balance Druid Mythic+ Mushroom and Single Target Raid Build

Not for me. so i copied the line and pasted it right at the top. it works now.

Just checking in to see if anyone else is getting the message that the raid build is out of date when trying to import it?

This macro have been Public for quite of sometimes. Talent Build must be out of dated or perhaps the macro also needs to revise.

I haven’t play much WoW nor I play any Balance Druid.

Talents for all macro’s are out-dated, please be so kind as to fix them, tnx in advanced.

brother go to wowhead and copy and paste the talents there what he uses anyway now a new patch has just been released so new talents might be a thing in that case be patient and let him get around to it

1 Like

The last reply before me was 12 days ago, so can you please tell me as to why that the talents can’t be updated within those 12 days?

Talent’s probably weren’t updated because the creator is busy in the real world. You can go to wowhead, icy veins or guild sites like method.gg and grab talents to use. I use method to grab my talent builds and tweak the macro or the talents to fit my play style.

i can tell you why. look above your post 3h ago and read what is says. lol

2 Likes

If you read my post correctly, then you would have seen the last time a comment was made by Gaupanda was 12 days ago, hence you mistook my comment, when you should have seen my 1st comment on the situation, so replying to my last post, with-out any kind of help or advice makes your response to the situation that I am having is just not worth your time or effort.

So be helpful and friendly to new people who are having problems, putting LOL at the end only discourages other people to avoid your help, even though it might be the right information that they may need.

my post

Okay, I’v followed your responses for while. If you read my comment Carefully that I stated the macro has been posted for quite sometimes, the Talent must be outdated and also Perhaps the macro also need to be revised. However, I didn’t say I am going to Update it nor I will going to update it.

Now, in the mean time. You posted and asked for a Talent Update. The people in this forum included Moderator were giving you the answer by simply telling you go to Wowhead.com or Icyvein.com to get an “update” Talent Build.

So, what do you still complaining about? You Should be thankful that people taking their time responding to your request. Be Thankful and Cheerful what you get on here. Have a Nice Day!

Best,
Gaupanda

1 Like

You jump to the wrong conclusion, I never said you was going to update it, If you read my 1st comment properly, I said that they would not register and asked if the talents would be updated, perfectly logical if you ask me as others before me have also made it know to you.

I am very grateful for the hard work that all people do for me in life and with those who are helping people solve their problems on this site, It’s also not very friendly if people don’t offer help when a person comes here with a problem, the replies they give say “it works for them” that’s not really helping the person solve the problem is it? Not once was I asked what my problem was.

The things I have done myself was to try to remedy the problem that I am getting. I removed the GSE and any macro’s that were downloaded from the Curse app. Deleted the WFT and Cache from the retail folder.

Moved the interface folder to the desktop. So it was a clean slate, redownloaded the app and macro’s for my Druid and copied back the addon folder. started the game, loaded my toon, selected the macro, the copied the talent code in to the tree and BAM, it still tells me that it’s outdated. phew… None of these who replied to me gave me any suggestion as to solve my problem.

All I got was go to WOWHEAD or ICY-VEINS, Did those sites tell me how to solve the problems that I was having? did they give me any helpful advice that gse might need updating was the replies given to me helpful from those sites or from this forum?

NO they was not, so before you jump down my throat, read the replies from the other people 1st and see if they gave any good advice, instead of just token lip service. May you also have a good day and weekend.

If you keep on getting the outdated talent code error try another one from another site. I don’t use the one listed here and the macro works for me.

1 Like

because the guy has a fucking life ? you legit just have to copy paste wowhead for updated talents and your bitching that he isent running around scratching your arse for you

Alrighty. now that has played out. this will go back to a discussion about this macro and not what been taking up the last 1/2 the post. any more and it will be deleted and ppl will be silenced.

2 Likes

I can feel your struggling with getting the macro working for you. According to what you said, It’s look more to me you have problem with the macro not Fire or work for you. It is has Nothing to do with the the Talent Build.

I can guarantee with you, either you import the Talent Code or you Manually Assign point to the Talent Tree, the macro still functioning as normal as it was. Except, the performance might be different is because the macro is OLD. All, I want to sending a message to you, go join GSE Discord and Seek out solution from @TimothyLuke or Any other moderators who can assist Troubleshooting for your problem rather than Complaining and Requesting. I assured you Talent Code isn’t the Problem why the macro doesn’t work for you.

Best Regards,
Gaupanda

has this been updated? just asking

This is what Gua says about 22 days ago.

Talents is out of date

what gau means is all his macros are now behind a pay to play gate on his discord wont be following any of his work again pass

1 Like