Gaupanda- Chicken Boomber Balance Druid Mythic+ Mushroom and Single Target Raid Build

Check Troubleshooting- Key Down or Key Up…My Macro normally created with Key Down.

w000t w00t man! Thank you

1 Like

@Moonsorow

Starfall for the win.

Hey @GauPanda

I completely agree that combining Starfall with Stones and Fury of Elune is an incredibly powerful combination in both AoE and single target situations. However, I have noticed that many guides recommend using New Moon instead, but personally, I prefer Fury of Elune. The main issue I have encountered is that the dots do not refresh quickly enough and tend to drop off frequently.

I have included this combination in my macro and it has been effective, although it may require some timing adjustments.

/castsequnce reset=target/40 MF, SF, Stellar Flame

Talents in original post are outdated.

Use the screenshot provided.

Which line in the macro are you adding this? Or are you adding this in as it’s own line somewhere?
Thanks~

Can u take a screenshot of the synapse to see how u input it ? it it 0.05? or 0.5 the 50ms?

See above my friend

does anyone know why i cant use left or right mouse button while the macro is firing? its pretty unplayable when i cant move my camera while firing the macro.

I dunno… check your key binding

i have been using this macro since the start of 10.1 pretty much and all of a sudden it doesnt let me use my main mouse buttons. very strange.

There is new GSE just released. Make sure you update to the latest version.

so everything is up to date and i tested the mythic and raid on the training dummies. after about 2 or 3 seconds i lose mouse buttons. i had this happen in 10.0 as well and only with balance druid macros. never happens with any others. ive tried all kinds of different troubleshooting methods. not quite sure what to do because i loved this macro!

i also like to add ive tried 3 different mice lol

this is just a shot in the dark. maybe another addon is conflicting with the macro.

so i tried removing all other add ons as well as testing more casting macros. this only happens on balance druid for some reason. i think i might have to go back to paladin :frowning:

edit: so i tried an arms warrior macro and the aoe macro is fine but the ST does this same thing where it cuts off my mouse buttons. so i tried clicking through the macro one at a time and its like its trying to use my mouse cursor for an action. not sure if thats helpful?

i have figured out the problem. it has to do with certain trinkets and the macro trying to use them. im not sure of which trinkets quite yet but when i removed the use trinkets it works just fine now.

1 Like

I’m glad it is working good now :slight_smile:

Hi m8,

once the dots fall off they dont aplly again. even if u press cancel and start a new mob.
please make it. so each time there is a new mob, the dots apply.

in boss fights they drop off and never apply again.

aoe is perfect.

ST needs the above help.

i havnt had that issue. The dots are reapplying when i am in fights. this is weird that its not.