Gaupanda- House of Flying Daggers Build And Moon Cresent Daggers Build (Update 3/22/2023)

@GauPanda Tried that one too

1 Like

@Blade121

There were some ā€œDogShitā€ Trouble Maker on my Discord. I had to take precautions. Thank you for understandingā€¦

Best,
Gaupanda

Well, I have never been to your discord channel, but I get an unable to accept invite error message also.

1 Like

@Backpack_1615

Most of the the invite Link is Lasted for 7 days. After 7 days, it will became Invalid. I used to give out Un-expire Invite Link. But that was turn out as Abusive by some Spammer and Hater. The Link above should work for you now.

Best,
Gaupanda

Dalmation is my name I dmed you too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okayā€¦, iā€™ll check it out when I get home

1 Like

I didnā€™t actually DM as I was in wrong discord . Said hello in general chat :slight_smile:

1 Like

I see you brother :slight_smile:

The macro is updated for both Mythic+ and Raid. Have fun and Enjoy

Hi, I was wondering why sometimes the macro stops randomly and I have to repress my key to activate.

Update your Macro Stub and clear the spell cache or delete and reinstall GSE and reimport the macro

Are you able to tell me how to clear the spell cache? Sorry, Iā€™m new to this. Is this also normal to not see any icon on your macro?

Screenshot 2022-12-20 132102

Thanks!

@Tchen
Click on Options> Troubleshooting> Update Macro Stub> Clear Spell Cache.

Yes, it is always show up as ? when you import the macro. The icon automatic generate as the icon of the Spells rotating through the macro when you running it with AHK or any other 3rd party Mouse/Keyboard.

Best Regards,
Gaupanda

Okay, will try this. Thanks!

With ilvl 370ish gearā€¦what DPS should I be seeing in Mythic+'s? im around 27k

@HammerManc

Probably the stats of your gears.

1. Download Pawn and Simcraft addons on curseforge.com. Copy the string from /Simc, then go to Raidbots.com
  2. Paste the String in Quick sim and Stats Weight on Raidbots.com.
  3. Copy the Pawn String then go back to WoW, open your character page and import that String Pawn.

Best,
Gaupanda

Perfect! Thank you I appreciate it!

1 Like

@HammerManc

No Problem, anytime mate. Happy hunting

@GauPanda Hi GauPanda :)! I am back and wondering if this macro is fully up to date. I see you added a mythic+ (AoE) and Raid (ST) macro now. Are both up to date? Again, thanks so much for your work. Itā€™s excellent.