Gaupanda- House of Flying Daggers Build And Moon Cresent Daggers Build (Update 3/22/2023)

@james-harris & @GauPanda Thank you both for the prompt response! Lastly, please explain the difference between version 1 and 2? Do I need to add two icons to my action bars? One for ST and one for AOE or no?

@Corey_Petitt
No, there is only 1 macro = 1 icon.

1. Version 1 is without Vegenful retreat and you Must manually cast it whenever CDs available to you then use Fel rush to get back to your enemies.
  2. Version 2- Vengeful Retreat is on Modifier Shift. Hold Shift down, it will trigger Vengeful Retreat and use the same method from #1.
  3. Read the macro ATTENTION before you use it. Most of the Author, given the instruction in Configuration Tab when they write their macro. Read it firstā€¦ FYI.

Best,
Gaupanda

Understood. Thank you Sir. It is working very well.

1 Like

@Corey_Petitt

Glad it is working for you, wait until I release the Raid and PVP version. More to surprise.

Looking forward to it. A+ for your work.

1 Like

Also, do you recommend using autohotkey.com to control the @250ms? Do you have the up to date script?

I donā€™t use AHKā€¦ Iā€™m using Razer Sysnpase. So, I donā€™t know how to set up AHK. :slight_smile:

apprentice here - ready to pwn

1 Like

@dub-c
You still didnā€™t answer my question About Bay Area

Itā€™s generally recommended to use hardware-related (mouse/keyboard) software to assign ms macros. Autohotkey can be detected as a ā€œcheat softwareā€ package.
Though this does depend how much you value your account, and how paranoid you are with having it banned for cheating :slight_smile:

1 Like

Seattle actually :slight_smile: There you go

1 Like

@dub-c
Is it already snowing in Seattle ?

Hy mate, i used your old macro version (the one for level 61-69) and it work perfect. The new one dosenā€™t work, simply donā€™t cast.
Do i need to delete the first version of the macro? could be this the problem?

@Gianpiero_Gaio

Delete the old macro and import the Updated one.

Monday snow is expected all week! Any planned updates/changes for this? Did normal raid last night with few friends and was top dps using this macro on aoe fights and top 5 on ST fights. Wonder if DH needs to have 2 specs for raiding, for M+ youā€™d never switch of course. Amazing macro!

1 Like

@dub-c

Thank you, the Raid Version is not that much different from the Mythic+, just a couple move around of rotation order. I had it already but havenā€™t post it up.

I had two version of this Macro. The one on mine Patron perform even Better :slight_smile: if you like mine works Click Subscribe on my YouTube channel and Follow me on Twitch.

Also, jump on my Discord and hang out. There are people discussing and exchanging, helping out each others regarding macros.

Best,
Gaupanda

Thanks will do :). Already on discord and YouTube. Appreciate all you do

1 Like

What is your name on Discord? Tell me your nameā€¦

@GauPanda Whats the discord link I cant seem to find a link that is still valid.

Look for the invite link in the Comment of BM Post

Best,
Gaupanda