Gaupanda- LORD OF THE RINGS (Aragon) Arms Warrior- Update- 3/15/23

MYTHIC+ BUILD:

BcEAoonA2h02U1PVo4204nicFAIlWiERCJJalSkEAAAAEEhoQQUEBkIkEKSECQIhAAAAAAAAQiWCCIEQA

RAID BUILD:

BcEAoonA2h02U1PVo4204nicFAQplIRkQkkSrkEAAAAQQkIKEQREQiQSoJRIAhECAAAAAAAAJBJJgQ0QA

4 Likes

AMIGO EL GSE NO ME GUARDA LA MACRO YA LO DESINTALE Y LO VOLVI A INSTALAR NO SE QUE HACER YA AYUDA

Verifique su pestaña de macros, escriba /m en el juego para ver si su cuadro de macros está lleno. El máximo que puede tener es 18. Si eso no funciona, busque ayuda con @Timothy.

igual no me guarda lo que importo como me comunico con el ?

Amigo, asegĂşrese de copiar e importar el cĂłdigo Macro String en GSE, no el CĂłdigo de talento, consulte a continuaciĂłn

1 Like

Everyone, the macros are update- Corrected Typo syntax errors and added Sweeping Strikes in AOE Macro.

Best,
Gaupanda

How is this macro working for everyone ?

You can test it then lets me know!

Best,
Gaupanda

Thought I would just ask before i invest time :slight_smile: Nothing wrong with that.

Absolutely, there is Nothing Wrong with asking. But, most of the time you probably don’t get the answer right the way. Instead of sitting there waiting for someone respond to Your question. It only taking few minutes to test out the macro and there you have your answer.

Best,
Gaupanda

2 Likes

Best way to find out is to try it yourself. People in here can say its great, then you try it and you find out you dont like it.

1 Like

Hey @GauPanda congratulations! The macro is working great so far. I removed the charge,hamstring line as well as the throw, because I’d rather control that manually. But nevertheless it’s looking great. I only wish I had more sustain, for world questing purposes, haha. But that’s more a pure Arms spec problem…

1 Like

Freaking love your macros GauP - fucking amazing work, I can say, it took me to another level to start playing with your macros.
Thank you for your work.

1 Like

Yah… Charge and Heoric Throw sometimes come in handy when you use them manually. I personally, love them as automatically since I do lots of Bgs and PVP. :slight_smile:

Thank you my friend… Have Fun and Enjoy Face Slap :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can burst 145k then it levels off to around 90k at ilvl 409

@ronemon
Not bad? What do you think ?

i fixed it since i was running wrong talents now it bursts 200k and levels at around 120k ilvl 412

1 Like

Wow- amazing. I need to gear up my warrior.

Is it me, or i cannot drag the icon? am i doing something wrong?