Gaupanda - Patch 10.2 BM HUNTER MYTHIC+ & RAID SINGLE TARGET AND AOE MACRO (UPDATE 11/17/23)

Then why do the top M+ players use it? I just tried it and I got over 70k+ dps on the AoE macro, I was doing 50k+ dps before

Could be Hot Fixes changed it? I can check it again Tomorrow

the reason everyone runs WA in m+ is because kicks are very important and alot pf spells can cause wipes if not kicked so the more the better especially aoe kicks on weeks the require mobs to move (sanguine) the WA dps i pretty decent as well

@Nod

There you go, the only reason that I could think of is Silence(kick) interrupting Fear spell cast by mob. On the other hand, increase DPS or not- I have to confirm.

1 Like

The long cast time is a DPS loss. Iā€™ve found with the long cast time you often get the cast off just after you need the kick, so it was a waste, now you have to wait for the cooldown. So, I donā€™t choose it either.

id say its more for aoe kicks or if you know whats coming next like kicking tidal burst or the haunting shas on tjs - its technically a larger dps loss if something doesnt get kicked and you die
lol

This is Why you need to focus on the Mob that Does AOE fear. Use Counter Shotā€¦ interrupt it whenever it about to cast spellā€¦.

2 Likes

Wailing arrow is NOT going to add 20k+dps to your rotationā€¦sorry but one spell is NOT that powerful no matter how its used.

2 Likes

Hop on my Discord, Iā€™ll let you test out my Patreon Version for more Frezy Uptime.

1 Like

I take this down again for now. Trouble Maker again showed up on my Discord.

Who in the world is harassing you? Thatā€™s completely uncalled for.

1 Like

People like this piss me offā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m very nice and patient. But, if it cross over the line. I have to take action.

2 Likes

ā€¦ Piss everyone off :slight_smile:

2 Likes

GauPanda. Itā€™s the world we live now. People are triggered by everything. People seem to have lost all ability to just let it go. Everything has to become a cause (In their own head). The world needs a reset.

There are enough of us who know that this is a community site where people share ideas. If they donā€™t work out for the way we play, we try to help or improve. Those that criticize can kiss my old ***. :rofl:

1 Like

Heya ppl. i have a question. maybe is dumb but i canā€™t use the AOE macro because when i import the code, it doesnt let me move the icon to the action bar. Can someone help me??

Feedback or criticism is Goodā€¦ I have no problem with that. However, if you keep nagging on it and attacking the weaknesses of the macro instead of listening and providing your idea to help The author/creator improve the macro better. Thatā€™s Called Abusive. I have Zero Tolerance for that kind of behavior. I canā€™t stand it!

Best,
Gaupanda

3 Likes

Check your Macro Tabsā€¦ you might have more than 18 macros already in there. Delete some to make space for the AoE macro.

Best,
Gaupanda

Is this macro final or still have some new version coming soon? whats the best MS for the ST and AOE and should I set it in gse or on my clicker speed?

i only have your macros. ive been using this website for a long time and that has been a really bad thing to see in here. Creators like you and others that put an effort on bringing really nice macros and share it in here should praise for their wrok. but sadly there are others that simply dont know how to talk. The lack of common sense these days is so wierd.continue your great work man. and try to ignore those bad apples.

2 Likes