Gaupanda - Patch 10.2 BM HUNTER MYTHIC+ & RAID SINGLE TARGET AND AOE MACRO (UPDATE 11/17/23)

Do not set MS in GSE. Set it in your clicker software or whatever you use.
Ive been using this for a while now and i think it slaps. Running with 150ms.

1 Like

I am using Razer - Press and Hold ( NO Toggle or AHK) at 50ms. If you use different programs than mine. You need to look up or research your software then adjust tue speed accordingly to run the macro as you think is Best for you.

A Lot of people, donā€™t understand this concept when They Run the macro as the speed that they use with their own programā€¦ the result coms out differently from the author/creator . They comeback and talk trash or critics the macro performance. Again, Please adjust your own speed if you use program different from the author/creator of the macro. Thank you!

Best,

Gaupanda

2 Likes

As I know up to today. The macros are goodā€¦ no report of issue that you cannot import. Check again if you see the book icon. Thatā€™s mean you have too many macros!

1 Like

Almost for sure is on my side. I was hoping someone had the same issue. i will try and see whats wrong. Thank you and continue the great work.

Hi Thanks for replying. I tested the macro, at times its good but sometime it just by pass some skill like bestial warth . I tested it on 70 ms, Steel serries mouse, toggle auto click at 70 ms and stop if i click it again. Some how it skip tru the BR,ā€¦ sometime its fine. if I set to 50 ms will it by pass even more spells or casting double Barbed Shots?

The macro is working fine. Up keep of barbed shot if not too bad. 80% + - on raid.

Just as mentioned. the BR by passā€¦ and rare occasion barbed reached 2 stacks . i am suspecting my 70 msā€¦ but 50msā€¦ hmm

Adding onā€¦ is more haste the better for macro? SHould I add more haste gears?

@Jayjay
As I mentioned above, I donā€™t use Toggle option. I do Press and Hold. I know it is a little tedious with a long fight during raid that you have to hold down the button with your finger. Toggle sometimes caused spells to skipā€¦ therefore I would recommend you do that with slower speed like 100ms.

About the Barbed Shot uptime 3 stacks. Again, adjust your own speed. Accordingly to people using the macro reportedā€¦ the uptime for 3 stacks and upkeep frenzy average from 90-95% with Razer. However, this version isnā€™t the Best as it is Good enough to get you in top 5 damage meter of all time.

Best,
Gaupanda

Well if i had read what you said about the macro windows the problem would have been solved a while ago. Its was exactly that. Lolol.Thank you again and take care.

Nice i tested with 50 ms and the ST working better , holding down. What about the AOE? 50 ms as well?

ā€œHowever, this version isnā€™t the Best as it is Good enough to get you in top 5 damage meter of all time.ā€

Do you mean you have even better version?

1 Like

@Jayjay
Yes, A Better one. :slight_smile: 50ms is working well with AOE as well.

anyway to get a better one?

@Jayjay

Itā€™s the Patreon version. Hop on mine Discord

I tried joining your discord but it say outdated invite

All I get is a customize experience page haha.

Would love to see the differences between this one and the Patreon version. Any one have experience with it?

Hey GauPanda LOVE the macros. I reinstalled GSE and now the single target macro wont importā€¦ not sure whats going on.

Iā€™m not sure, whatā€™s going on. Delete and re-import

M+ and Raid donā€™t import, I donā€™t think they are the full import string.

It says unable to interpret sequence.

Edit: Nevermind M+ and Raid are built into the ST macro.

Hi,

da macht ihr wohl etwas falsch.
Ich habe es gerade ausprobiert und es funktioniert einwandfrei.