Gaupanda - Patch 10.2 BM HUNTER MYTHIC+ & RAID SINGLE TARGET AND AOE MACRO (UPDATE 11/17/23)

Anyone know how to make the macro auto dismount you while on a dragon? Seems i have to manually click dismount rather that the normal auto dismount for everything else.

I like the more simpler route from IV:
It is a good idea to include a command to force your pet to switch to your current important target. We recommend tying this line to abilities like Kill Command Icon Kill Command for Beast Mastery Hunters, Aimed Shot Icon Aimed Shot for Marksmanship Hunters, and Kill Command Icon Kill Command for Survival Hunters, as these are abilities you tend to use on your primary target. For Beast Mastery, it should also be put in a Multi-Shot Icon Multi-Shot macro, so that you can use your Multi-Shot button to also manage your pet’s target, and thus its position to maximize Beast Cleave benefit.

#showtooltip Kill Command
/petattack
/use Kill Command

#showtooltip Multi-Shot
/petattack
/use Multi-Shot

#showtooltip Aimed Shot
/petattack
/use Aimed Shot

Imagine if you’d accidently hit the macro while flying

LOL not really the issue. Most other things like minig, hearbing and such cause an auto dismount while you are on the ground. For some reason the macro won’t dismount a dragon flight mount once a target is selected. Other mounts all do allow for dismount. Just trying to see if this can be fixed or if it is as intended.

I believe this is done on every ability with the OnKeypress section.

It’s easy, add on keypress a /startattack and a /cast [nocombat] Cobra Shot

That will make you umount from your mount

on which ms u use it because i use 1.25 and i testet 0.70 but i dont know which is better

you can use 0.05 or 0.07 which it 50ms or 70ms Press and Hold Razer,

No Toggle

how i can change from toggle to hold

It’s in Synapse app.

yes but where xD need to know ty

3 Likes

what is the advantage from hold to toggle

advantage? I don’t know if you would called that advantage because the only thing Press and Hold give you lesser chance to expose or possibility of getting ban and More then Rotation cycle through macro without skipping spell. ?

ty iam new thats the reason why im asking

1 Like

Glad I could Help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

HI,
is there a big difference between patreon version and here the version?

1 Like

I’m wondering this as well

Bring this question to my Fury Warrior forum. By the way, I haven’t update anything regarding to warrior after patch.

i posted it has u were active here and not active on warrior forum. however your previous macro works wonderful. 5 talents need to be added after last patch which can be done solo or copy from other builds.

you are the sole, solo reason i can play warrior so thank you.