Gaupanda - Patch 10.2 BM HUNTER MYTHIC+ & RAID SINGLE TARGET AND AOE MACRO (UPDATE 11/17/23)

Thank you for using my macro… I have a Real Life hardship that I’m going through. But, doesn’t matter which forum. Any of my macro posted on WLM will be answer and provide support accordingly ASAP. Thank you!

Best Regards,
Gaupanda

1 Like

Hi is there a big difference between the patron version and here the version on the website ?

with each hardship comes ease. each step we take is the new. embrace your current situation do the best you can and prepare yourself for the good that will come.

life is a test. wealth, relationships and macros are all about test. when we make the fail. failures into success is when we succeed.

i wish you the best.

1 Like

I hope everything is ok, take care of yourself Gau.

1 Like

Hop on my discord. I let you test it.

Best,
Gaupanda

Thank you My friend… God Bless you :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Thank You… you too mate ! :pray:

are you referring to macros? aka paid ones are better? i dont see where i am informed there are 2 versions?

sorry confused.

becoming a patron is important or paying some how. i want to. and i will.

ty should i do an pn ?

No… you don’t have to if you don’t want to! Patreon is all Volunteer and support.

is there a way to split versions. if that makes sense for the ST raid build and the other ones.

Yes, you can save the original macro version from me as different name, for example (Raid Macro).

Then, delete the Mythic+ Version (Version 1), keep Raid Version (Version 2).

Best,
Gaupanda

I bound Multi-shot to the alt modifier and dungeons are a breeze, getting really respectable deeps. Great job updating this one!!

how do you do that?..

He’s already got alt modifiers defined in the script for utility spells. Just delete the spell name from the on that matches your preferred modifier and add Multi-shot in its place.

Thank you… I’ll consider look into it

2 Likes

Thanks for the macro, carpal tunnel is fucking with my wrist and this is keeping me playing longer with the homies! Awesome ur doing this!

1 Like

Thank you my friend… I’m lazy… so I use Lazy macros :slight_smile:

Best,
Gaupanda

Macro works good in the 381-384 ilvl bracket. Grimtotem is a little lower because I died near the end.

I also don’t have the Raszageth Bow so my DPS is like 12% below those who do have it.

3 Likes

Hello, there may be an update in the near future or come only Updated via Patreon? :slight_smile: