Gaupanda - Patch 10.2 BM HUNTER MYTHIC+ & RAID SINGLE TARGET AND AOE MACRO (UPDATE 11/17/23)

That makes sense now. I checked an area of GSE that I had overlooked, it’s working great now. Thanks!

As far as I know, everything related to Patreon or discord has been disabled on the website so no links will work.

Yeah, that’s beyond me and maybe @lutechi can look into it.

The feature has been disabled for now until further notice.

1 Like

Gotcha, thank you for your informant

I have a newb question. I have tried many different author’s macros and none work. I really want to use Gaupanda’s. When I do everything listed (change talent and import string and drag icon to action bar) it won’t work. I then open my macros and search for the one marked as the GSE macro and it says “/script DecursiveRootTable.Dcr:Println(‘No spell available’)”. Always says that no mater which author I try. Any help would be appreciated.

Sound like you need to talk with @TimothyLuke about this. I have no idead what’s going wrong. Do you use Decursive’s addon? Look like it’s involve with Decursive

yes I do but not on my hunter. I will uninstall it to see if that helps

It didn’t help I sent a message to @TimothyLuke thanks

Go to his Discord or Ghub.

Probably off topic so feel free to ignore me. I am trying to add Big Red Raygun to Bestial Wrath when it casts for fun. I tried item ID’s and /castsequence and a new line to just use it at all in the sequence. Can’t seem to figure out how to get it working. If anyone has done something like this and would care to explain I would be grateful. Super awesome site and macros, basically the only reason my wife will run old content with me. She hates all the buttons to do combat (panics) and usually just does pet battles and auction house. So thank you and all the creators for this.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your compliment. /Castsequence is purpose of casting the spell in order line. However, if you use longer cast-sequence line of spells. Chances some of the spell will be skipped.

Everyone the Macro is Update in the Original Post with Patron Version.

Best,
Gaupanda

4 Likes

Thank you!! Best macros from BM that I’ve used so far. Confirmed works great in M+ and Raids.

You always make such amazing macros, the hard work definitely shows. Thanks again.

1 Like

thanks again for the macro, but unfortunately I still have that feeling that it doesn’t go as it should go, I read the whole post to set ms mouse speed etc. server lag, but I don’t know why the players say they do 200k aoe 100k single etc numeroni, sim very high 95% 98% etc while I run the same macros and make much lower numbers. gear my current 403 and do it if it’s ok 70k aoe and 40k single I repeated legendary plus +15-16-17 etc and we are there. can someone help me please i am missing something at this point

talents dosent work if i use the link 2 set in

@Henrik_Sorensen

Which Talent doesn’t work? If the Talent String code have issue. You can do it manually follow the image of the Talent.

Hi. i can help you if you are on gaupanda’s server. just hit me up there and ill try to figure out what are you doing wrong. Also if you have any logs of a dungeon on raid where you have used the macro, it will be super helpful too. I am pulling almost 290+k aoe in specific areas in the game i.e Algathar tree boss trash.

@gamers

It’s been a while mate. There are many factors that can affecting the Performance of your damage. MS speed is just one of them. Others base on your gears and stats, also the Latency of your networks, etc… You can find more support from Players who are successful adjust their own setting to work accordingly Well with my Macro on my D-cord Community. You are always Welcome to join us. Have a Good Day!

Best regards,

Gaupanda

@GauPanda you got a link to your disccord bro wanted to hop on and try your pvp one out cheers bro