Gaupanda - Patch 10.2 BM HUNTER MYTHIC+ & RAID SINGLE TARGET AND AOE MACRO (UPDATE 11/17/23)

Thanks mate, I think I saw you on Diablo 4 Beta yesterday! :slight_smile:

You must be mistaken. WoW’s the only game I play so someone must’ve gotten my name.

I see a player name Deezy, see below :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Have you updated the talents and macros for the new patch 10.07?

New talent builds out

I don’t see any New Changes except they buff hunter Spells and Nerf the Bow as following, see below. The Macro still working Well for me.

There is no need for a update for the new patch, they didnt do anything to the hunter class that warrents it. Not even reset talents.

2 Likes

Then why does wowhead have new builds our?

I don’t see any New Build.

thanks for all your hard work . i play with ps4 controller anyone know of something like ahk that will use my controller buttons?

@brotherkemba
I don’t have experience with console. Perhaps, you can find your answer on my D-cord community with many different players from all corner of the World might assist you with it.

Best,
Gaupanda

i tried the d cord link its not valid the one in the link and the one in the macro

@brotherkemba
I can’t Post any D-cord link here anymore, go to my Patron Website. You can find the D-cord link there.

question @GauPanda with your aoe macro
AOE MACRO (USE FOR BOTH MYTHIC+ WITH/WITHOUT WAILING ARROW)
i noticed that Dier Beast is not in the macro is that ment to be like that and just use it manully? or is this just a little mistake i found ?

Big thank you for your hard work and macros

@arnold-newton
I just re-checked. Dire Beast is in there. I think you meant Why Dire Beast is in the Macro but Both Mythic+ with/without Wailing Arrow Build doesn’t have Talent Point in Dire Beast? If that is what you were meant to ask. The Answer is in AOE Raid Build. See below

i inported the OE MACRO (USE FOR BOTH MYTHIC+ WITH/WITHOUT WAILING ARROW)

did i inport the wrong one?

Was just curious about Cobra Shot not being in the macro. Or did I just miss it?

I believe so mate. You must have the older version. The current is ORC_BM_MT3 which is the Patron Version. You are using the Version that I posted on here many moons ago. Delete that one, and import the one Above.

Best,
Gaupanda

Cobra Shot is in the macro

Import the macros above. Everything is there for you.