Gaupanda - Patch 10.2 BM HUNTER MYTHIC+ & RAID SINGLE TARGET AND AOE MACRO (UPDATE 11/17/23)

hhmmm not seeing it
or am i as well using an older one?

Go check again… if you still don’t see it. You must be using someone else Macro!

okay i deleted the old macros and re inported and tysvm for taking the time to reply so fast

1 Like

Is there a newer version i am not seeing? I scroll through it and dont see it

Will there be an update to the macro with the release of patch 10.0.7?

It is the very first post in here. All the way at the top.

There already a update posted here.

yeah i posted a grab. Its the only macro for multi i see

last update i saw was the 15th. I watch my combat log and it doesnt show. So somewhere i am missing an updateed. Its for multi target

That is the one. I can look at the macro soon as I get back to the computer. I don’t know if your non English ( sorry I’m not being insulting) if you are non English, then maybe the translation used change the words in the macro messed up and changed the name. I’m a tester for the macros and I know I saw cobra shot when using it, but I could also be mistaken. I’ll dm you as soon as I check it out.

oh no worries. Im english. Cali

I just found out by reading through Timothy G-hub Q&A. Go in GSE- Option- Troubleshooting- check on that box, see below

ok, so Cobra shot is not in the AOE macro. it is only in the ST ones. after rereading all your comments. i saw you didnt be specific which macro, so i thought i would inform you which has it and which doesnt. hope this helps.

oh sorry. It was way into the conversation i mentioned it. I added it. Doesnt make sense if its talented why not use it.

sorry i see it now that you said MT. i missed it.

i think it will slow down the dps if its added to the macro. the macro puts out alot of DPS as it is. adding it might a dps loss if it was added.

so far it doesnt. I removed wailing

Was testing the new macro this morning and kept getting a notification that “comabt” does not exsist. Found a line in the ST macro that had comabt instead of combat. Fixed my end, might need to fix the link above. Its in the line for Bestial Wrath.

1 Like

huh, your right there is a misspelling. good catch. i guess i wasnt paying attention enough to see it myself. your awsome.

also see dps went up a lil cuz of fixing it. great catch

1 Like

I don’t think that really matter with a minor syntax error of typo. But, if that the case you think it’s a boost to DPS, then I put it on my noticed. :slight_smile: Anyway, regardless of that, the macro still functioning and performing well.