Gaupanda - Patch 10.2 BM HUNTER MYTHIC+ & RAID SINGLE TARGET AND AOE MACRO (UPDATE 11/17/23)

It’s mean. You Already had too many macro in your Macro. Type /m . remove some of the macro that you are not using… see below the Tab in Red Circle.

Best,
Gaupanda

thx u for the tempestive reply, now it’s work!!! i will test now, up for you

1 Like

Good luck, Have Fun, and Enjoy

1 Like

why is wild sprits in the macro when we dont have it any more ??

This macro created at the time of Pre-Patch. Remove it or disable it. It doesn’t affect the macro performance.

Everyone, the Macro is Updated 12/2/2022

6 Likes

Thanks for the update.

1 Like

No problem Mate! Have Fun and Enjoy

Hi what is your MS for this macro ? :slight_smile:

Start at @250ms down…. Find your own speed

I’m not very good at this stuff, but how can we put the single target and mutli target string for the beast cleave into a one button macro? Thanks.

Morning

How can i stop the auto target i.e when finished killing a pack of mobs it auto targets the next pack and has got me killed and moaned about from other people in the group?

Thank You

I’m not the author, but AFAIK you have to edit the macro within GSE. Change the two instances of:

reset=combat/target

To just be:

reset=combat

1 Like

Thank you @t0lkien it worked :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Everyone,

The Macro is updated to Fix /Target Issue that Blizzard has conflicting with GSE. This issue has been spotted since Beta because of the new option that Blizzard input it in game relating to Taget Auto Action in Combat Setting. I also edited and added 2nd Tab for people that use Wailing Arrow in some dungeons.

Best Regards,
Gaupanda

2 Likes

Working REALLY well for me for both AOE and Single Target… Thank you!!

1 Like

Scroll up and read the comment above… you should find the solutions you seeking for

Best,

Gaupanda

Anytime my friend… glad it is working for you.

Best,
Gaupanda

Is it possible to get a modifier say alt button to use the aoe macro if so how would i write it and where?
Thanks for really good macros

1 Like

Scroll up and read the comments above… you will find your answer.

Best,
Gaupanda