Gaupanda - Patch 10.2 BM HUNTER MYTHIC+ & RAID SINGLE TARGET AND AOE MACRO (UPDATE 11/17/23)

ahh so the only thing i need to add really is multishot and it does what the aoe macro does?

@Razz
Why not just put Multi-Shot on a separate button and watch your stacksā€¦?

Yes, indeedā€¦ there are multiple ways to add Multi-shot in a Single Target Macro. As I assumed you already checked the comments above. However, in mine experienced. I refer 2 buttons macro each for ST and AOE to produce more DEEPS because nowadays as Iā€™ve seen in several latest expansions. The style of Blizzard created the content usually adds in extras mobs to Bosses or most of the fight involve with a lot AOE.

The reason why I recommended 2 buttons, because I tend to save Modifier for situational of Death/Alive so I can pop the Survival/Defensive Skills without affecting the rotations Deeping(damage). This is just my Style otherwise it is still UP to everyone Personal Play Style.

WoW has been improved and changed A LOT overtime since my days first Landed on AZEROTH.
Good Luck to All and Have Fun!

Best Regards,
Gaupanda

2 Likes

Will give it a try tomorrow :slight_smile:

Good my friend, always open for feedback.

Best,
Gaupanda

Thank you so much for sharing. I found a problem while using it. Barbed Shot used Wild Rage once more. Is it because of my delay?

@zsk9426
ā€œWild Rageā€ what is that?

My Mend Pet doesnā€™t seem to be firing. Everything else is working fine though. Suggestions?

@dauthus

This line: /cast [nopet,nodead] Call Pet 1; [@pet,combat,dead] Mend Pet. Itā€™s meant for Revive Pet when your pet is death. I believed Blizzard made some changes with Revive Pet and Mend Pet. They are ONE now. When your Pet is alive itā€™s Mend Pet. When your pet is Death, the spell become Revive Pet.

If you want to use Mend Pet in your macro which I wouldnā€™t recommend so because it is a Loss DPS if you do. I would manually cast Mend Pet.

Best Regards,
Gaupanda

1 Like

why canā€™t i move around with this macro?

@Packsie

What do you mean that you canā€™t move around? Movements has Nothing to do with the macros. Check your keybindings

Best,
Gaupanda

i never change my keybindings, it only started when using this macro for some reason

Show me your keybindings for movement

@Packsie

I fixed it, I think the issue was i added it during a dungeon, so i relogged, sorry for the inconvience

No worries. I thought I had the same issue as well.

i still kinda do in a way, only when using macro i canā€™t move forward, what is arcane turrent?

I donā€™t know what is wrong mate. Nobody have any issueā€¦

:slight_smile:

Disable trinkets. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

@Xath

What Trinket that caused the Issue with Movement?