Gaupanda- THE GREEN ARROW MARKMAN HUNTER MYTHIC+ AND SINGLE RAID TARGET (UPDATE 2/1/2023)

go to Raid option and set it to version 2

Okay, that may be the problem then. I usually run it at 250MS, Razer also. and ST both 1 and 2 (with appropriate talents). Iā€™ll see if changing the MS and Razer settings help. Thank you!

1 Like

Please let me know, 250ms Razer is totally different from 250ms AHK

Would having the 2 piece or 4 piece tier set make any difference? I currently have the 2 piece.
I just tested 50, 70, 75, 80, 100 MS on a target dummy. 3 min each. I also ran a quick sim on Raidbots with the correct settings (target dummy, no buffs, 3 min). 75MS was the best, but still 9k under what Raidbots says.

There were report that Raidbot recently provided inaccurate data, and Details also have bug as well. So Donā€™t depend on them too muchā€¦ As Long as you are on top of the damage meter. From there, you know the macro is working/performing well.

Best,
Gaupanda

ahh okay. I havenā€™t been top :frowning: with 2 piece tier and 387 ilvl, youā€™d think I would be, haha.

As long as you are in top 5, you should be fine :slight_smile:

details and damage meter are same and i am also still simming at 65k but only putting out 45k not even top 5 dps

thats the way i am. if i am in top 5, i am happy. iā€™m not that greedy to want to be #1. if it happens, then i am more happy. lol

well with macro only getting grey parse
@GauPanda

What do you mean by ā€œgrey Parseā€?

I knowā€¦ what I meant, sometimes the Damage meter donā€™t really give you accurate data. Donā€™t rely on them

Hop on mine Discordā€¦ I let you test out the Patron version

if you go to warcraft logs it puts you parse up against everyone else that did the raid and parse will show diffrent colors on how well you did grey is worse. last night heroic concil only did a grey 8% parse

Iā€™m not hardcore Raider :slight_smile: So, I dnā€™t understand what you meant by that

and cant find link to your discord

the right screen what im talking about parse

Macro is Update in the Original Post to fix some issue coding error.

Best,
Gaupanda

I noticed the same thing - dead last in the parse (12 or 13 rating, grey) on every boss using either ST or MT versions