Gaupanda- THE GREEN ARROW MARKMAN HUNTER MYTHIC+ AND SINGLE RAID TARGET (UPDATE 2/1/2023)

lol, Gau said he not a HC raider, so if its not meeting what that website is saying, then might want to play with his macro and fix it to meet its requirements.

@Siodar
I believe my macro isn’t that bad for end game content. :slight_smile: So, I’m really confident of its performance. I always have 2 version of macro. Hop on my Discord, I let you test out my Patreon version.

i dont do anything higher than H raids and mythic+s and so far this macro(s) are top notch.
And after further thinking, i am going back to what is pretty much said all the time for this by the mods and creators. These macros are made to the creators liking, they will not always meet what everybody thinks is elite dps, if they dont like the numbers, then play with the macro or go make their own.

2 Likes

I have joined your Discord channel. How do I go to the Patreon version?

1 Like

@Stephaniefhy
Message me on Discord, I’ll give you the file.

Hi, thank you for this great job, but I have a question, how to use version 1 or version 2 of the macro?

In the Configuration Tab of GSE {the first tab after import} scroll down a bit you will see default/raid / mystic options use the drop-down next to default and change the option to 1 or 2 then hit save at the bottom, that’s it.

2 Likes

thank s you are my bes t^^

@Alain_Poppy_Pilou
Also, make sure you update talent adequate to version 2 (Raid Talent Build)

Hey I would love to see a MM PvP macro us there any available? Am asking seeing am using ur macros right now for the normal pre stuff but love too see a PvP macro for MM :slight_smile:

1 Like

A lot of people asked me to make PVP macro… I normally post it in PVP channel on my Discord. Hop on and say hi, there also people who highly skills in PVP that can help you with that as well. :slight_smile:

Best,
Gaupanda

Gaupanda,

I am trying to join your discord but all of the links seem to be expired. Can you please repost another link?

Love your work very much.

Thanks!

1 Like

Here you go mate! :+1:

could I get an invite to the discord, that link wont work for me

@GauPanda i know i’m not very smart about Discord. but i thought i would ask. Are you setting the discord link to be a never expire link? i would assume if it has this option then it would be true to its name and be a a perma link. if i am wrong or have to high hope that discord knows what its doing, then just laugh at me and tell me. lol

I had and did. But, due to some troublemakers from last incident I took it off. However, another permanent link is still on Patreon.

Best,
Gaupanda

1 Like

any one know a auto keyboard i have murgee but now they want me to pay

Get Razer or Logitech… you never have to pay for anything

is it a program or a keyboard