GauPanda-Unholy 9.2.7 Current Update

I know I made it. But I haven’t play DK for a long time; and I took a long break. Just asked to check

No need, I will test it again soon and probably put an update if needed

2 Likes

i think there’s a few on this site !

Yes, yes there is. I don’t understand the logic of it.

What do you referring to, I don’t understand.

This macro does it’s rotation once and then does not rotate anything at all until a re-log.

Thank you for let me know. I’ll take a look and update it.

Best,

Gaupanda

1 Like

New Update in the Original Post. Test it out and let me know!
Run it with 50MS or 70MS

Best,
Gaupanda

I’ve been using this macro today, and all I can say is that it’s working great for me so far. Didn’t encounter any major issues yet. My only gripe with it is that it sometimes is quite slow to cast apoclypse, but overall it’s amazing! :smiley: Running this with 55MS

1 Like

end game raiding (high ilvl) or low ilvl?

end game raiding (high ilvl) or low ilvl? @roger-kemner

Thank you for Tested out my macro. I’m glad that it is working Well for you. My DK conduit is not even max out. But, hey this is proving that I am successfully created a Well Work around macro that working fine.

Best,
Gaupanda

Medium ilevel (240ish and no leggo’s) so far and low level M+, with this macro I am constantly matching other DPS with higher ilevel and leggo’s. It’s quite hilarious to see whenever they inspect me and are surprised I am matching and in some cases even beating them :')

1 Like

It’s great! You made it possible for me to play Unholy, you did a really good job with it!

Thanks again! :smiley:

No Problem Mate. Enjoy :slight_smile:

Oh man, I gotta say this is the best UDK macro I’ve put my hands on so far, keep up the great work man.

1 Like

Thank you mate. Have fun and enjoy :slight_smile:

The Beginning of Unholy Macro from Me, see below:

Do you have an updated disco link?

Hey Randostar,

1 Like