Gavel of the first Arbitor macro to proc the powerful one min buff?

so Gavel of the First Arbiter has a powerful buff that is a PITA to proc (especially if you are in the middle of a large pack) but it lasts 1 min!

You dont have to be in range of the target to use it but the Soul Fragment that has to be killed to gain the boon/buff spawns right beside the original target therefore being in melee range is helpful

Is there a way to build it in or have a separate macro to cast it before the main rotation? I think its possible to call a macro inside another macro which would be my objective to add it to a warrior DPS macro.

1.charge a target
2. /use gavel of the first arbiter {you have to be in melee range of any target for it to enable}
3. target then kill the spawned ‘Soul fragment’ from range to receive the buff {preferably by casting ‘Heroic throw’ as it has low HP}
4. switch back to the first target.

I have a super simple macro working in Wows macros. I can charge the target and spawn the Soul Fragment, i cant get any further.

/cast [@target] charge
/use Gavel of the first arbiter
/cast @Soul Fragment heroic throw

the last line doesn’t work but you see what I’m trying. I think there are mechanics linked to the Soul Fragment that stop it from being targeted? I’m not sure if this even can be done. a mouse over action might work but i don’t know how to use that in game.

Can this be coded better in GSE?

any suggestions are welcome.

anyone?

is there a way to target a specific NPC by name eg

/cast [@target] charge
/use gavel of the first arbiter
/targetexact [options] Soul Fragment
/castsequence [combat] reset=combat Heroic Throw, Shattering Throw

this is incorrect (i know) but can someone with the knowledge correct it? ta!

Maybe something like:

/cast charge
/use gavel of the first arbiter
/target Soul Fragment
/castsequence [combat] reset=combat Heroic Throw, Shattering Throw
/targetlasttarget

Off the top of my head…

1 Like

thanks… should it all be in one block?