Getting gse to work

idk who decided to change the way gse worked in wow but they fucked upeverything now i cant even play wow causei cantimport talent builds i have no marcos to import i figured out how to do the keybind thing in gse but i cant set my talents up have no clickble macros anymore to use said abilities why they have try reinvent the wheel should left simple system we had in place

I could have done that and left GsE as it was.

Right now it would do a total of nothing, it simply wouldn’t work without changes - Blizzard changes the rules to what is and what isn’t allowed in their game. We either learn and adapt or go do something else,

GSE Patrons have been working through this with me for months about what we can and can’t do in the new world and how do we make things work similar to what we could do before. Your voice was not one of those as you were too busy sitting here doing I don’t know what while the rest of us worked the problem.

Whining about GSE on this forum is like taking a windows PC, installing Linux on it then complaining in the Apple forum that windows doesn’t work on your computer anymore. As useful as tits on a bull.

5 Likes

With about 95%+ people not having any issues. sounds like if your not happy. then you might need to find some other way to play then. Tim cant control what Blizzard decides to do in their game. he just wants to figure out how to let us all be able to play by their rules and make a addon that will do that.

There is so many instructions and videos and people comments that could help fix your issues. but you being what this site is called (Lazy) do want to put in the work to help yourself.

1 Like