Getting Lua errors GSE

My GSE is not working, I press macro button and nothing happens, it’s like the button is stuck. I clear up all macros but is not working

Message: Interface\AddOns\GSE\Lib\LibQTip-1.0\LibQTip-1.0.lua:543: attempt to call method ‘GetBackdrop’ (a nil value)
Time: Wed Nov 3 22:56:55 2021
Count: 1
Stack: Interface\AddOns\GSE\Lib\LibQTip-1.0\LibQTip-1.0.lua:543: attempt to call method ‘GetBackdrop’ (a nil value)
[string “=(tail call)”]: ?
[string “@Interface\AddOns\GSE\Lib\LibQTip-1.0\LibQTip-1.0.lua”]:543: in function <Interface\AddOns\GSE\Lib\LibQTip-1.0\LibQTip-1.0.lua:539>
[string “@Interface\AddOns\GSE\Lib\LibQTip-1.0\LibQTip-1.0.lua”]:132: in function Acquire' [string "@Interface\AddOns\GSE_GUI\GUIFunctions.lua"]:189: in function CreateToolTip’
[string “@Interface\AddOns\GSE_GUI\Viewer.lua”]:328: in function <Interface\AddOns\GSE_GUI\Viewer.lua:327>
[string “=[C]”]: ?
Locals:

@Bluewitchs

Why is this not posted in Tim’s GitHub where he can see the problem since he’s only on here like once every couple of weeks?

Remember: if he can’t replicate the problem on his end then it’s going to be awfully hard for him to fix it.

All of my Addons are up to date using WowUp and have had zero problems with GSE.

ok it is still doing it as of this morning

It was mentioned [BUG] LibQTip Error · Issue #1068 · TimothyLuke/GSE-Advanced-Macro-Compiler · GitHub had it not been listed I might have seen it in the next month or so.