Gluttony and Vision of Perfection (Update)

what speed ms you all using for this set up may I ask

Hey sure you are welcome :slight_smile:
i run it with 20ms delay

thanks for the fast reply , just guessing cause I run it the same
and seems to run pretty well , thanks

NP :slight_smile:

Keep pushing. If you have anything changed to a better one let me know.

regs

wow it’s perfect thank you

Happy to hear that :slight_smile:

Keep pushing your DH tank to max and show what we are able to rule !!! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

This is the build that you need going forward in 8.3 - at least according to Method. I am gonna give it a try and see how it feels.

I just ran a couple of mythics with this - nothing heavy duty, just mythic 0’s but it worked really well and good dps. Great job!

Good to hear. Maybe some changes (additional stuff will come). Actually i am rerolled to my Prot.

Anyway guys, keep pushing

Are there any updates to this in 8.3? It still seems to be working great, i’ve done up to +10 with it in 8.3 but don’t want to miss any updates!

STill working pewrfekt for me :slight_smile:

macro runs wonderful, glad to see a macro for gluttony talent. been using this talent since day 1 of 8.0 when everyone else ran with spirit bomb so i had to modify macro’s to what i needed it to do for that talent.

PS: i never cared for spirit bomb even back in legion but i do have to say the proc for meta is not crap like most people say. i find that it proc’s nicely an with all the orbs around the more you proc it which i never ever see myself orb hungry.

what are the talents for this?

Hey,

you find it in the macro!!!

Just a short Info-Update. Actually I am running 15/16 M+ with it . So it is still working fine for me.
Rio 1.7k +

On the other specc i can suggest to use this one. It is really working awesome :slight_smile:Havoc DH ST Raid - #16 by tanktrinketsomegalul

Keep pushing

Well i can say that im using your macro with a few twikes and im 2350 raider io atm starting on all 18s now, so far so good for me its all about the traits gear trinkets essences and corruption combinations to make it further , not much you can adjust on the macro apart from the click pause for the infernal strike.

would you mind to share your traits, ess and so on :slight_smile:
Would be appreciated

TiA

Update !!!

Now after archieved all 15+ in Time i would like share a update with you guys.
First of all i have to say that this modification was done by a very smart and capable guy (Thx to Kapta)

Use the first one. 2nd is under progress ( i am looking for a possibility to use soulbarrier in)

Enjoy

dCuRhaakQIOtrvaVIQanlQQUfvPSlQI0VOOHHuhtLwgHNbHPjIRHe2MKOVPOXjkNdI06ePyGuv6GIQyHuv8qQcQjsvsUOOQSrrk5JufkJKQq1jfvvReI6LqeZKQuDtvWovLHIeTuQsQNIyQiPRsve2QOk9vQcXAPkH3sH7su7L0GrDyPwmrESstwf6YuAZskFwsy0IkNgsVwKQzRIUTQA3k8BOgUi54ufvlxINtLPlCDjPTtvi9Drk15LuTEQcY(bpSQenPQIY6vPQVRs8j)h8jph8XtCqFcLQsO2N2r4uYvCrCVxLCO3coV2IdfpCkv9DvQ67QeZTDbWgl(l1HmWcrwYCQpHsm32faBS4VuhYalOrmZe6dHsm32faBS4VuhYalOtOfx9LOeZTDbWg(M6SRBl(x8xQdzGf0juG0k1hfkXCBxaSXI)sDid8DMntO1xLkXCBxaSXI)sDidSGgXmtOVPsm32faBS4VuhYalezjZP(YuI52UayJf)L6qgybDcT4QpKQeZTDHZ65vTJ1cSXI)sDidSGgXmt4hyHilzo9dSqKLmNkbj26ET902oRsvFxLyUTla2yXFPoKbwiYsMt9juI52UayJf)L6qg47mBMqRHs8ogNY7OF0qjuOeQf0r624Qskbj26uwSoNsvFxLyUTla24JpMgxo0AHFG9DRwC4IFGh4nxpg2t0rfYalOfxet9juI52UayJp(yA2OC6hyF3QfhU4FG3C9yyprhvidSGwCrKPHsOe7Id9wWkv9DvI52UayJf)L6qgyHilzo1NqjMB7cGnw8xQdzGVZSzcT(qOeZTDbWg(M6SRBl(x8xQdzGf0juG0k1qjulOJ0THqLucLf7HElyLQ(UkXCBxaSXI)sDidSGgXuqRpHsm32faBS4VuhYalOtOfx9HqjMB7cGnw8xQdzGVZSzcTgkHe2uPv1XgO4HsOSGIlOrDn0NqPQVRsm32faBS4VuhYalezjZP(ekXCBxaSXI)sDidSGgXmtOpekXCBxaSXI)sDidSGoHwC1xIsm32faB4BQZUUT4FXFPoKbwqNqbsRuFuOeZTDbWgl(l1HmW3z2mHwFvQeZTDbWgl(l1HmWcAeZmH(MkXCBxaSXI)sDidSGoHwC1xMsm32foRNx1owlWgl(l1HmWcAeZmHFGfISK5ujKWMkTQo2afpucLfuCbnQReVJXP8o6hnucfkbj26ET902oRsvFxLyUTla2yXFPoKb(oZMj0AOeKyRtzX6Ckv9DvI52UayJp(yAC5qRf(b23TAXHl(bEG3C9yyprhvidSGwCrm1NqjMB7cGn(4JPzJYPFG9DRwC4I)bEZ1JH9eDuHmWcAXfrMgkHsSlo0BbRu13vjMB7cGnw8xQdzGfISK5uFcLyUTla2yXFPoKb(oZMj06dHsm32faB4BQZUUT4FXFPoKbwqNqbsRudLqTGos3gcvsjuwSh6TGvQ67QeZTDbWgl(l1HmWcAetbT(ekXCBxaSXI)sDidSGoHwC1hcLyUTla2yXFPoKb(oZMj0AOeQf0r624QsAOHs8yK8LxBXHIhkr4Pu4Pjk5qpQ2N5Fe2Ih1ocu8q9rjELTwx9m03vj5BudxwRhg)t1rlHEIg1vFucjLDZVxPpkYUkXJBptPKA4cWh8GatTpTJWbCxSaFfxeiUxaza5ufRZbmjhATa4A4cWEHfDZzhaF0waMeONNwa5ufRZbSlkvaCnCbyVWIU5SdGpAlaJeBe2bGmGC(Co7WdbmWadS3aoVOou8ayCnGP0wQz3afpaKpGoWfGbgyGbgyVbCESvG6agxd4JwBQihGmWadmWadmWadmWadmWadS3aMeEPNvs3c8rRdypIx6zBUWwCaYadmWadmWadmWadmWadmWEd4x1Zt0AOP3bkE4owF0FmGmGSN8OnLDC0bmEaCKZcCABTP7busEQg5WfL4d63N(7d6aRHgQc

Just for reference

Extra tip: If you have any chance to get Twillight dev as corruption use it. It will boost your dmg in M+ by roughly 30%

I am doing (depending on Dungeon rougly 40-50k DMG)

Keep pushing guys

This macro is awesome!!!
I recommend Gluttony as well and with Vision of perfection it works very well!

Having great results with the macro. The change i did was use Soul Barrier and it does insane healing when you need it and bound Demon Spikes to a Key bind so i use either when Meta is down or I am in trouble else the usage is wasted.

The screenshot is from +13 run of Way crest.