GnomeS. Arena PVP Prot Warrior

Gnome sequencer - Protection warrior for arena fighting in Defensive Stance.
Talents needed: Sudden Death, Avatar, Anger Management.
Glyphs needed: Shield Slam, Hindering Strikes.

The trinket used in the macro is 13 which is the trinket slot nearest your characters boots.

Your character will need at least 15% crit unbuffed but I would not bother going any higher than 20% unbuffed.
Stack as much: Bonus armor>Strength>Mastery as you can in that order.

This is a sustained pressure build which has constant damage, its not a burst spec.

Spells you will need to use yourself manually that are not included in the macro:
CrowdControl: Stormbolt, Intimidating shout, Pummel
Defensive: Shield wall, Demoralizing Shout, Spell reflection, Shield Barrier, Last Stand, Enraged Regeneration.
Mobility: Heroic Leap, Mocking Banner, Intervene.
Free yourself from CC: Berserker Rage, Trinket.

Sequences['PvT'] = {
StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		limit = limit % #macros + 1
		step = 1
	else
		step = step % #macros + 1
	end]],

PreMacro = [[
/cast Charge
]],
	'/cast shield slam',
	'/cast revenge',
	'/cast execute',
	'/cast victory rush',
	'/cast devastate',

PostMacro = [[
/cast heroic strike
/use [combat] avatar
/use [combat] 13
/cast [combat] Bloodbath
]],
}

please explan ,

in your post you wrote: “Talents needed: Sudden Death, Avatar, Anger Management.”

in your macro you wrothe :
“/use [combat] avatar
/use [combat] 13
/cast [combat] Bloodbath”

btw, tested macro with Bloodbath and Sudden Death, sustained dps something like 48 k on Garison TD, with burst around 59 k with 701 ilvl( S3 weapon and shield )
and ofcourse , thanx for input

[quote quote=27048]please explan ,
in your post you wrote: “Talents needed: Sudden Death, Avatar, Anger Management.”
in your macro you wrothe : “/use [combat] avatar /use [combat] 13 /cast [combat] Bloodbath”
btw, tested macro with Bloodbath and Sudden Death, sustained dps something like 48 k on Garison TD, with burst around 59 k with 701 ilvl( S3 weapon and shield ) and ofcourse , thanx for input
[/quote]

Its just to give you the option of using either talent.
I found I preferred using Avatar in 2s and 3s as its cooldown is lowered a fair bit using the anger management talent due to heroic strike being used so often as both damage and as a snare.