Go Bear Go - Larkinized

diuCcaqErQ1li2VuZIGPvrLDjO8lr0WqjwyfvTms9mfMgk4AIW2eG(gsJtrohHADcrVtG4GcvTquQhkuAIcfxefAJcjFefzKcOoPqQvsrPxkuzMuuCtrYoPWpfcdff1rfqwQIQNQQPsKTkO6Tkk3vuSxO)kqnyvomIflk9yqMmr1Lb2mr5ZcGrJs60u1RjKzdQUTOA3O63KmCkYXfKwoLEovMUKRdkBxG0XuACrj0yXNPicMnJXppyMIan0Oe(se4aE5WFhdTES4hpSIvLfFZqSI8CFia54Z0Zy4aRZR4OHoGSS4NIWHrGhnVa2Gc4LxXr24hyaCt4hiyEir9r4Y7dqCP7RiCrM3C8(CMiCr9LtGSQWAZgLfWdXdK33CqaaCGLuEfVpVRpfVVNvVSQVCL8WWNrUmLfceRk3ePiz9W9vAKn(XaKrGbVqJf)3eak6yqJLfgWpfbYQchyDEf3HsOXIsOXIFsiIRCGqHb4qG(MeRxH(OuAIjH(gdXlvOp9oO0vOp9oO0vOpkLMysOVXq8sf6tVdkDf6tVdkDf6JsPjMe6BmeVuH(07GsxH(07Gsx0qJFsiIR6BwUsEKow9YQm9P1tmOdsFZGu5zjvM(wXAwMw0yGFsiIR6BgKkplPY0NwpTA8zw5QueiRcLWc)4aPz2cCoucnw8tcrCvFZ4kzkBEKBM(sWWefl8JdKEoaoG4aOew4lz9CrGsJSX)lGPOGXHkVIJ)dcfgGxEcC8JvLNLuiB8z2csrGSkucl8LSEUiqTiBSWclSqe

Usage Information

Quick and easy tank´n spank macro.
Frenzied Regeneration is on Shift mod.

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.01-beta1-shadowlands.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Bear Form

Main Sequence: Moonfire, Ironfur, Thrash, Barkskin, Swipe, Mangle, Frenzied Regeneration

1 Like

Thx for that
Run it with 100MS
And a Good Tipp from me
KeyPress and KeyRelease:
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
Run in Raid with: 1332311
Run in M+ with: 2322211
This Macro it´s Work with this Options

Cool, Glad to hear it works for you. Stay strong.

1 Like

hey mate first of all ty so much for such amazing Code helped a lot :slight_smile: i was wondering if there is a way to add Mighty bash spell into it with a mod say holding Alt does the spell , i tried it myself didnt work im sure its cuz im a noobie with GSE >< could u please help me add that into the code

Hey dude, cool you like the macro. I have Mighty Bash on a seperat key for better controll. Thats why it isnt in the macro. But if you want it on a mod like Alt just add following in the macro.
In “KeyPress” add

/cast [mod:Alt] Mighty Bash,

hit Save, and it should work for you. Stay Strong m8.

Thank you so much ! you are a life saver :stuck_out_tongue:

hey , what that “/targetenemy [noharm][dead]” do

This command tells your macro that when you have killed the monster it should aim at the next target in the area and attack

How is this one preforming in Torghast?

Give it aa try and tell me what you think about it. Stay Strong M8