GS- 4PC T18 MM Macro

I found one I liked and ended up just changing the way some of the items are laid out. So far this is working very well for me with no hang ups. It will keep you low on the focus but not starved.

My Talents are as follow: 3223321
I am avg over 50k in Heroic HFC with this build.
(Not saying this will be the case on every fight because it will not be)
Hope it works well for you and please let me know what feedback you get from it.

Sequences['MMBurn'] = {
StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		limit = limit % #macros + 1
		step = 1
	else
		step = step % #macros + 1
	end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast Rapid Fire
]],
	'/cast [nochanneling] stampede',
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat !Kill Shot',
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=9 Chimaera Shot',
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=45 !Powershot',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Aimed Shot',
        '/cast [nochanneling] Steady Shot',
PostMacro = [[
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/startattack
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
]],
}

Hey, thanks a lot for sharing ! I will test this macro when i finally got my 4. piece… cant wait longer :slight_smile:

Don’t like this macro. You are focus capped way too much and you rarely cast AS.

Well I did state that you would stay low with this macro. Not sure of what the difference is But in my runs AS is my most used Shot and DMG Output. Do you have the 4pc?

Yes I have the 4P. It skips Aimed Shot a lot. Hell, sometimes it only casts Steady Shot for a good 15 seconds and I need to restart the macro.

Thank You for the update I will look more into it. During my rotation breakdown it shows AS as my most used shot, not sure why this is happening to you but I do see you on the boards a lot so thank you for letting me know.

I think the biggest issue is that it will cast 5 to 6 Steady Shots in a row. If you can somehow eliminate that, macro won’t be bad. And it’s not JUST your macro that does this. Every other macro for GS I have tried will skip AS or non-stop cast Steady Shot.

Just adding another Aimed Shot below steady shot gave me a 3K DPS boost on the target dummy. With your stock addon, was only getting 49K on target dummy. With the added AS, was doing 53K

I can confirm the steady shot issue. the macro starts great really using aimed-chimera after 40-60 sec it start his crazy steady shot like people before me noticed. After talked and watched hunter im nt using much -barrage glaeve-or power. main reason im have long wolf and whit toth upp aimed more important then other shot. and im really want save barrage when is needed.( many adds comming) that case im fulling upp manually whit steady and ready for barrage.
Im did like Adrian sad and added other aimed under steady it went better like hi noticed.

How ever one big problem im noticed when im tested the macro in fights and later on the tanking dummy which you can get low and use kill shoot . When the target below 80 % and your focus low which is np after using steady chot not using the chimera on cd it even skipping many times spec when Thoth procked…

When you down to kill shot % in best case is using 1 kill and really delay the other for ages :=)

Kill shot issue not a biggie for me im used macro over manuell kill shot anyway

Im suggest you test on the dummy which you can go down bellow under 80% if you can have the problem solved whit chimeara then you have a wery nice macro to start whit.

Ps…power shot is realy great but remeber realy deppending how much you nead to move.and what other menber doing in the raid .
lfr you can ignore many of the inc dmg which kill you in normal-HC or least make the heler hate you :=) im removed any talent dont give me the free mobility even on paper they can do little more dmg

I did some changes but still not really tested it that much I see your point and removed and added a few things to test. This is what I am trying now.

Sequences['MMBurn'] = {
StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		step = 1
	else
	end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/cast Rapid Fire
]],
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=9 Chimaera Shot, Aimed Shot',
        '/cast [nochanneling] Steady Shot',
PostMacro = [[
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/use [combat]!Arcane Torrent
/startattack
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
]],
}

here vi go after 4h testing on training dummy feast buff runes and mas agy flask + raptor buff and make a little adjust ment to your macro im went fron 38k too 40-41. it is leat 10 tryes avarage fron 100 %-1 % healt on the dummies noticed still the kill shot klipp so juat copied other line fron fokaa macro. personaly im ndet remove the last aimed it still went to much aimed spec low focus+toth skipping chimaera shot här it is mine verson…
btw im using razor nostramo whit spawning 0.115 delay that a speed seamed works best for me…
Sequences[‘MMBurn’] = {
StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
step = 1
else
end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/cast Rapid Fire
/use Blood Fury
]],
‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat !Kill Shot’,
‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=9 Chimaera Shot’,
‘/cast [nochanneling] Aimed Shot’,
‘/cast [nochanneling] Steady Shot’,
PostMacro = [[
/use [combat]14
/startattack
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1

how ever im used fokaa macro before im tweaked for mine goal and even the lines simuler it gives me more dmg now

yours did avarage 40k fokaa 42k whit a 4 setbonus ofc im hade only fokaas before 4 set bot the barrage werson and singel worked wel all cradit to him !! her is mine modified macro fron fokaa

Sequences[‘MMsT’] = {
StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
step = 1
else
end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/use Rapid Fire
/use Blood Fury
]],
‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=9 Chimaera Shot,Aimed Shot’,
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]14
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
]],
}

im not an macro exper so no ide why he is a little better least for me …thnk you and fokaa shoud get together to make it better if you can .in mine opinion the macros allready working around 93%++ effective which is perfect if you thinkt it is a macro…Last night btw whit fokaas im did 50k+ on archimmode normal and im hade all the crapy kiting .kifocus main adds jobb you can think…going in whit tank phase killing orbs worked so much better now then before whit 4 set bonus
The only way i can think of tune this macro like im suggested and seam samone allready putted upp simuler ide is make 2 macro 1 for rapid fire upp and toht proch the other on is whiout…

Anyway thx guys for your hard work it is so awsome finnaly have a god macro and not waching mine freeky rotation spec when im doign learnign fights.

Trying a new AOE macro based off of my current build to see if this will do any good.

Sequences['MMAOE'] = {
StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		step = 1
	else
	end
]],
PreMacro = [[