GS Beast Mastery 6.03 Single and AoE

Been here a long time, but this is my 1st code submission.
at ilvl 523 i do about 8-10kdps in 5mans.
Talents:

im not at 100 yet, but i will go for 3 @ 100. my macro is built to work even at level 100.
Glyphs:
I dont use the misdirect glyph, cause it causes me to spam it.
Let me know what you think of these.
I have them for other classes too, if these work for you.

Sequences['BMsingleTar'] = {
PreMacro = [[
/cast [nopet,nodead]Call Pet 1;[@pet,dead]Revive Pet
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/startattack
/petattack [@target,harm]
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
]],
	'/cast [@focus,exists][@pet,exists] reset=30 Misdirection',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Bestial Wrath',
	'/cast [nochanneling] !Kill Command',
	'/cast !Kill Shot',
	'/cast [nochanneling] A Murder of Crows',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Dire Beast',
	'/cast Barrage',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Intimidation',
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,!Kill Command,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot,!Kill Command,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot',
	'/cast !Kill Shot',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/petattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
]],
}
Sequences['BMaoe'] = {
PreMacro = [[
/use [nopet,nomod]Call Pet 1;[@pet,dead]Revive Pet
/startattack
]],
          '/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection',
          '/cast !Kill Shot',
          '/cast [nochanneling,combat] Bestial Wrath',
          '/cast Barrage',
          '/cast [nochanneling] Multi-Shot',
          '/cast [nochanneling] Cobra Shot',
PostMacro = [[
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
]],
}

add this line somewhere in the sequence, adds more cobra shots, and focus fire seems to pop on time, most of the time
'/castsequence [nochanneling] cobra shot, cobra shot, focus fire',

I find this works really well for me and I’m only mid-60’s on my hunter. I remarked out the abilities that I don’t have access too yet and changed all the cobra shot entries to steady shot. I’ve been able to come close to the tank dps in instances, and usually pull ahead of other dps by about 20% if not more for total dmg done.

I’m curious if you have this macro for MM or SV? Would love to see something like this for those two specs! Also would like to know what glyphs you are using too.

Great macro, thanks for posting!

This was a better macro than the last one I was using. Made some modifications to suit my super lazy play style.

Sequences['BMsingleTar'] = {
PreMacro = [[
/startattack
/petautocastoff [group] Growl
/petautocaston [nogroup] Growl
]],
	'/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection',
	'/cast Heart of the Phoenix',
	'/cast [nochanneling][combat] Bestial Wrath',
	'/cast !Kill Shot',
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] A Murder of Crows',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Dire Beast',
	'/cast Barrage',
	--'/cast [nochanneling] Intimidation',
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Arcane Shot,!Mend Pet,Cobra Shot,!Kill Command,!Mend Pet,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,!Mend Pet,Cobra Shot,!Kill Command,!Mend Pet,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot',
	'/cast !Kill Shot',

PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/petattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14

]],
}

I dont use intimidation for pvp so I just commented it out for now. Also, added some Mend Pet into the cast sequence. That seems to fire right on time for me. Not sure how much this would affect my dps but the bots are always hitting my pet and Im not 100 yet so its nice to have on there because I pull as many mobs as I can when leveling. Thanks for sharing this one.

[quote quote=19921]I find this works really well for me and I’m only mid-60’s on my hunter. I remarked out the abilities that I don’t have access too yet and changed all the cobra shot entries to steady shot. I’ve been able to come close to the tank dps in instances, and usually pull ahead of other dps by about 20% if not more for total dmg done.

I’m curious if you have this macro for MM or SV? Would love to see something like this for those two specs! Also would like to know what glyphs you are using too.

Great macro, thanks for posting!
[/quote]

I dont play with either of those specs atm, but i will give those a try, and post them.

I dont know what the problem is, but when I try to use the Single Target macro, cobra shot is nowhere in the rotation. It does however show up in the aoe rotation.

edit. seems to be using cobra. the icon is just not showing up for some reason.

add this
'/castsequence [nochanneling] cobra shot, cobra shot, focus fire',
it helps the rotation out alot

So where is this added in the macro? Is placement key?

I’ve noticed lately that Misdirection doesn’t seem to fire much at all for me when out questing. I’ve even set my pet as my focus to see if it helped as well. Should I move that line of code elsewhere and try it?

Try putting it in the PreMacro.

If you want to use the mis-direct glyph you can add something like this in the pre-macro

/castsequence [@pet] reset=alt misdirect,null

When you first log on and press the macro it will misdirect. After that first time when you tap alt while spamming the macro it will cue up misdirect for the next cast, cast it once, and then ignore it until you tap alt again. I use this for mend pet, for misdirect I map it to my clique/healbot/grid and cast it just like I would a heal.

You can also copy/paste abilities you want prioritized over cobra shot.

/cast cobra shot
/cast Kill Command

Kill command has a 50/50 chance of being chosen over cobra shot when it is off cool down.

/cast cobra shot
/cast Kill Command
/cast Kill Command
/cast Kill Command

Now you aren’t guaranteed to cast Kill Command over cobra, but it would be worth betting on.

It makes the macro longer, but using a programmable mouse or mapping it to the mouse wheel even the long ones work great. If you are finger jamming it you might have some trouble.

Not a bad macro couple problems least for me…focus starving to much almost never have focus to cast barrage. and kill shot not going off casting manuelly.
anyone who can edit well .(im a newbie ) can update the macro for better ?